Medivh's staff and robe found in PTR!

obtainable via trade post coming soon

Blizzard, you just gave the middle finger to Ateish owners that held on their legendary corn staff

1 Like

Not really. Calm down man

20 Likes

You mean Blizzard did to all players by taking it out of the game to early!

5 Likes

I believe that it came with an achievement, no? So, other players may be able to get the appearance now, but not the FoS. (And, I don’t think that staff looks that cool, imo.)

4 Likes

The staff has been unobtainable for over a decade. I think the two people who held onto their staff had a fair amount of time to lord it over others.

That’s why I’m not worried about people getting my mage tower appearances. I’ve had them for YEARS.

10 Likes

Oh ho ho.

Neat.

Khadgar owns it now canon, just like how Corrupted Ashbringer doesn’t belong to us anymore (cause that sword was drained to neutralize Sargeras’ sword)

Either way, Blizzard should never remove old content.

11 Likes

We just can’t find enough things to cry about…

5 Likes

Oh. Niiiiice!

All four of you, yeah

It could be more.

NGL…my bank vault in classic grows with pvp gear. Pvp gear i have no desire to refarm honor for when/if tmog comes at a later game expac stage lol.

It’s been long enough

4 Likes

The staff looks so simple its lame lol. Imagine defending exclusivity over a simple model that looks like a green quest item.

2 Likes

watch they add the lich kings armor mog/Frostmourne

3 Likes

Yes please. Replica Frostmourne would be neat.

5 Likes

:dracthyr_lulmao:

1 Like

both one handed and 2 handed

Shut up dude.

Oh no, the 3 pixel staff nobody has might have an HD version that doesn’t look the same.

1 Like