Medivh's staff and robe found in PTR!

calm down fake achiever. If they give people some pixels that you own for 20 years you will survive. no one can take that lifeless effort you invested into game 20 years ago

1 Like

I thought they removed usuable Atieshā€™s from the game? Unless itā€™s like getting the Corrupted Ashbringer from Ye Olden Days, still cool seeing some of those lads running around with them.
This does indeed remove that specialness though, they could call it Replica though, or BRING BACK OLD QUESTCHAINS, just with replica rewards!
Sure someone is gonna say ā€œCalling it Replica isnā€™t enoughā€, but I started playing after WOD, Iā€™ve lost out on so much, and Classic was so competitive, so fast, I missed all the big stuff, and only caught up in Wrath to tell myself after reaching 80 ā€œThis isnā€™t funā€¦ rushingā€¦ā€ But, this is sort of tangential, sorry. Case in point, call it replica, discolor it a bit, and there. Beyond that, i donā€™t see the problem, those with Atiesh still have the Ultimate Atiesh, while new players can have a lesser version.

Kadgarā€™s staff is hideous.

Iā€™d rather have his raven staff. Bring it on, I didnā€™t buy anything for Feb!

I mean they never should have removed Naxx in the 1st place or completely remove other instances.

They should simply add another entrance like they have with Uldaman, or use Zidormi to phase areas.

TRANSMOG is just another word to steal PVP from lower level playersā€¦

Yeah they do not need that gear at allā€¦ says the loner teenā€¦ Just level up you do not need it!
Level armor theft is theft nonetheless.

Assuming it looks identical to the Vanilla model, it would immediately dismantle all pro-exclusivity arguments. Weā€™d finally have the gates opened wide to return all fomo related rewards back. Iā€™d look forward to the netherwing Glad mounts making a comeback, as well as the Black Qiraji Battle Tank. Mage tower artifact appearances too would be wonderful.

1 Like

Iā€™m not worried about it,I got my staff i worked for I could careless about that one,but I do see we are heading to Karazhan? Like really.

Medan will be behind the trading post lol

Pocopoc was only the beginning

Here is some made up math.

Players who got Atiesh.
:green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square:

Players who got Atiesh and are still playing the game.
:green_square: :green_square: :green_square:

Players who got Atiesh and are still playing the game and actually care that another player has a HD transmog version of it.
:green_square:

This is of course made up, and people are not in fact green cubes with chamfered corners, but I think it illustrates things nicely.

Also I bet most of the people angry over this do not in fact even have an atiesh to be mad about losing exclusivity to.

1 Like