Medium pop still has login queue

You’re just trolling now, you’ve had multiple people explain that even the new servers are popped and queued between 5-10k. You are either openly trolling cause you are bored in queue with the rest of us, or getting a dose of that “stupidity” you speak of.

No i’m not, I’m genuinely at a loss to understand why people who have complained about spending all day in queues ( thus not having any played time on a toon yet ) are also complaining about not wanting to reroll on a different server due to “being established”…

Perhaps people need to examine the hypocrisy they are engaging in first.

1 Like

THIS, SO HARD. this so succinctly explains why “JUST REROLL ON A NEW SERVER” isnt a solution in classic, which HEAVILY leans on your friends, guildmates, and the relationships you form in game.

1 Like

If we have free transfers then lets have them now…

1 Like

the que for free transfers will be twice as long! lol!

You think you do, but you don’t. With how bad server populations were mismanaged in the time leading up to release knowing there were issues, this phrase has finally hit home. Why were server populations not locked after name reservations clearly forecasted the problems were are seeing over the past 24 hours. Blizzard is clearly betting on attrition over the next few weeks to solve the problem for them. This inaction leads to a poor end user experience that will directly cause server population decay.

2 Likes

when is blizzard adding a anti multibox software??? its really annoying to see the biggest aspect of wow being humiliated like this. grouping. because seriously… players running 5-40 accounts is really a game breaking and kills the whole purpose of classic

maybe players shouldn’t have been bottlenecked into 2-3 realms per region when reservations went live

6 Likes

Why are you choosing to ignore people telling you that even those “new servers” are full with a queue, and that 100% of your logic is flawed cause you are basing it on people “moving to another server”. Even if those waiting in queue now on herod or stalagg left for a new one like bigglesworth, they will still be in a queue of thousands and unable to play. I don’t know how much more I can dumb this down and explain. At this point a 9 year old would get it, not understanding why you can’t.

1 Like

As someone who has played this game since it originally launched 15 years ago, I get it, you want to get things right, just like I also understand that in 15 years, there hasn’t been one flawless launch experience across multiple titles, so it’s kinda expected:upside_down_face:.

What I don’t get is saying that you have all these long term solutions in place but you won’t fix the problem now? What good is having character transfers for players who have to sit through 3+ hour queues to play characters they haven’t even made yet? There aren’t enough servers for everyone to even log into! What’s the difference between having too many servers and having to condense later vs having fewer over-populated servers as HOPING players will transfer off them to allow room for others as you trickle out 1-2 servers every few hours? This is something I have an extreme problem with and would like an answer for.

I love you guys, but some of this just doesn’t make sense.

2 Likes

How did the population display work in Vanilla? Static, right? Maybe #nochanges is the way to go here - no changes from Vanilla, not no changes from retail.

3 Likes

I appreciate the communication but, who in their right mind thinks a server with a 3-5hour queue to log in in is considered a ‘healthy population’? I can promise you most of us don’t agree with that…

4 Likes

All I hear is that you have the ability to fix the issue and instead have deiced to add more servers instead of increasing the space on the servers you have, your trying to spread us all out onto other servers. When your established playerbase wanted this more than anything else and wants to keep the groups they had. Open the realms up more, because no one wants to leave what they have already started and no one wants to go to a realm that wont have people after a month.

3 Likes

I can’t play with my friends so how will new servers help?

3 Likes

The more you expand a server’s capacity, the more potentially unstable the server becomes. The alternative to a bigger server is a server that crashes constantly, and you’d be right back here complaining. Can’t win.

I rather be in a crashy server, which I doubt would be the case given the state of live, then in any queue.

1 Like

Crashing might help the amount of afk, macroing, auto clicking people there are

1 Like

Rofl no you wouldn’t.

What does this even mean?

google is your friend , auto clicking has been a thing since gaming

Yes you’re right, tell me more about my personal preferences of things.