Mechagon stuck in combat bug

Has there been any progress on this for you? If history repeats itself, these kind of issues would occur less and less as the content matures and without making any type of change to the addon that might affect this. The reason (my theory) as the issues are reported back to Blizzard, mobs and such hidden from view (stuck in the mesh maybe) that aggro on players are found and fixed over time… but it would be nice to confirm that the problem is occurring less.

It seems better than it was at the beginning as it is not happening to me with with rares or regular mobs anymore.

It still consistently happens to me if one of the flying patrols targets me, even if I immediately flee and it stops targeting me. The only thing I’ve been able to do is hearth out to get out of combat. Very annoying.

Been having this happen more recently the last few days, always in mechagon. Logging or hearthing still the only fix. Please do something about this, very annoying.

It’s good to see that after almost a month the same issue is still happening. I’m having issues with it today as well… state of the art development

Same problem here. Please fix Blizzard! Even Mage Invisibility doesn’t fix it.

Still an issue. Can we get a blue acknowledge at least regarding this?

You won’t get a Dev response here, unless they have an info request. But, a Dev did start a thread about the issue with an info request:

found this thread after this kept happening to me. Getting attacked by a horde guard gets me stuck in combat every single time, no matter how far i move away from it. Leaving the area is the only way to fix it. Sometimes it often happens randomly, often after running away from mobs. I get the idea nothing on mechagon leashes for some reason.

Same here, the bug is back. For the love of Thrall can we get this sorted?!

Anyone have a Azerite trait (Blightborne Infusion) in their armour? I have entered a few bug reports, but inside of dungeons, its a nightmare with keeping agro (re-gaining agro).

Today, I am having this issue as well. But it doesn’t just happen in Mechagon. It happens everywhere. Today, it is especially bad because my usual trick of just closing the game and re-entering, isn’t working. It’s been 20 minutes now and I am still stuck. There is nothing alive within 100 yards of me in all directions, except Battle Pets.

Lately, if it’s not this issue, it’s lag. When a game becomes a source of stress and irritation, perhaps it’s time to find one that isn’t. I won’t put up with this much longer, Blizz. You need to fix this…now.

Hey there, very frustrating, same problem. As a work around I was able to alt + tab out, minimized WOW, then right click on the minimized WOW and close. I logged back in after about a minute and was out of combat.

1 Like

Same here… i am stuck in combat in mechagon and vanish nor logging out helps

I crashed my game > Logged back in and still in combat. Nicely done, Blizzard.

Disable all addons then turn them back on worked for me

How is this STILL a problem? How?

1 Like

I spend a lot of time in this zone - because I’m still working on the rng mess that is mecha-done.

This stuck in combat issue happens to me every day here - whats odd is various azerite traits, essences, trinkets and talents will continue to proc, but according to the combat log I’m not hitting anything, and I’m not being hit.

Sometimes it will go away on its own, but I actually ran across the zone and never dropped out of combat.

jarawana, I have that same dang problem. I have to hearth out to get free.

It’s back! Had to hearth today after getting stuck in combat after an aerial patrol unit chased and then left me. PLEASE FIX THIS!

still happening and the effing place isn’t even live anymore