Mechagnomes...Death Knights?!?!

Well I mean, they aren’t fully mechanical they may be more machine than gnome but they are still gnome and can die and be brought back as a Death Knight.

Also on that note… if there is less living tissue to reanimate does that make it easier and quicker to raise a full army of undead? Just asking for world domination plans…

1 Like

So basically, junker-gnome DKs are Borg.

3 Likes

inb4 Locutus of Borg

5 Likes

Have you not done any mechagon?

1 Like

Oh snap. I gotta reserve that name for my junker-gnome.

1 Like

if Locutus is taken, don’t forget there are other options lol… Hugh …or sevenofnine… :wink: lol

1 Like

they just like as same as the Silverhawks (cartoon)

yeah I did, but I went in…went out and have not been back since, someday when you start going senile like me you’ll feel what it’s like to not remember a thing 90% of the time.

Mechaworgen would be cooler. Can you imagine being a robot werewolf?

2 Likes

Funny, I don’t see Lightforge or Junker customizations when I go to make a Draenei or a gnome…

Oh. Right.

They’re a completely separate, time gated racial option to unlock.

1 Like

Good. They’re awesome and deserve the separate racials

Unleash the gears of war!
… cogs of war?
Sprockets of war?
Pistons of war?
Carburetor of casualties?

3 Likes

Or people can stop trying to canonize a fan term.

It’s as bad as asking Blizzard to rename Zekhan to Zappyboi.

1 Like

They’re not fully mechanical. Plenty of things to still be undead with metal bits attached to them

Blame Blizzard for reusing a name for a completely distinct subrace. Junker Gnomes aren’t Mechagnomes, as much as Blizz wants to pretend they’re the same thing.

Well Zappyboi is just a nickname really… are people seriously pushing to rename Zekhan?

They did, Ornyx gave us his name and suddenly was “no it’s zappyboi / zap’jin - raghblurgh reeee! make zappiboi zappiboi canon!”

As well, funny how during wrath Mechagnomes were all labeled as Clockwork gnomes, but changed - and multiple “lore” sites (like wowpedia) now have clockworks labaled as mechagnomes and Rustbolts and Steelarm Pilfers as Junker Gnomes.

Either way. Mine will be hunter and easily themed off of “Boy and his Dog”
http://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/v22vodart/6954/p6954_v_v8_aa.jpg

I have so many elves … But I want to have Mechagnome :heart: I don’t have DI dwarf or KT human … but I want to have a mechagnome .
Please just give this race a chance .

Even those aren’t androids!
They clearly are cyborgs since they use to be normal people!

people really need to know the difference.
Androids are basically like the robots from star wars!

That’s a meandering and exhausting way to blame the horde for what alliance doesn’t like.