Mechagnome Love Thread šŸ„°

Naturally.

It is important to consider dogmatic viewpoints on subjects, especially when those viewpoints are often in conflict with what you are working with. Often tales of caution are tales of caution for good reason.

I have considered many of the risks evident with the use of Fel, as well as considered the ethical ramifications of binding a soul to a mechanized frame, effectively with little choice to the individual. If Hati were not dissipating I would consider this unethical. As for adding the Chi system within the body politic, I consider this as a possibly helpful course of action to take to better give Hatiā€™s soul a more ā€œnaturalā€ environment.

The spirits of undead animals are often tenuously connected within their bodiesā€¦ but now that you mention it, it would not be a bad idea to perhaps test out the theory on some of my other drones with undead specimens to ensure Hati will not be harmed within the processā€¦

1 Like

Speak of the Devil and she shall appear. Iā€™m always glad to share my Fel insights. A variable toggle system to easily switch between Felflow, chiflow, and elementalflow. While elemental and Fel energies can blend effectively in a form of energy admixture. Iā€™ve found chi to be too closely related to light based abilities. Which may cause an explosive reaction. Perhaps our goblin allies might be interested in such applications. Either way you know Iā€™m always up for more collaboration.

3 Likes

I was strolling in Mechagon yesterday and noticed a neighbour(npc) named Lelu Multipass. That just tickled me.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Hey itā€™s your favorite orc again. This video is hilarious! You guys are at the end rofl.

Awe. I was excited to see a video like this, than I saw Nixā€™s face. Nope. /sad

3 Likes

I offer greetings.

4 Likes

If only she said, ā€œMUL-TI-PASSā€ when you clicked on her. :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello Torquespec!

I know right? Its a good reference but I feel like they should have gone a bit farther.

1 Like

Question for the group. Will I still be able to queue for Blackrook hold once I hit 111?

1 Like

I believe that the answer is no.

Donā€™t really know why blizzard doesnā€™t make it so you auto level down like you do in party sync these days and just let us queue for any random dungeonā€¦ By expansion of course.

1 Like

I was afraid youā€™d say that. I need a soul from within but I only get to run around solo. Just me and my demons.

2 Likes

Maybe itā€™s your personality Rosie? Maybe they know you have your Felguard beat your little brother for the crime of falling in love?

3 Likes

Dweezle you are not in love with Gnomest. Youā€™re just harrassing her. You are merely experiencing a minor glitch due to her undeniable charisma and sex appeal. The beatings will continue until the behavior is corrected. Am I making myself clear?

3 Likes

I just wish Nixxiom would lift.

3 Likes

Face lift.

While I enjoy the works of Nixxiom, T&E, Soulsobreezy and Bellular I wouldnā€™t put a huge amount of weight behind their collective opinions. One should think for themselves. Just as we Mechagnomes broke free of the yoke of tyranny for our individuality we should strive to consider celebrities opinions as just that opinions.

2 Likes

My ETA for the finishing of part 1 of my current project is april 10th. Finished most of the animations for the models. Am working on the video scenes now. Once I am done, I will be posting here more.

2 Likes

We miss you Gnomest. Even though youā€™ve ensnared my brotherā€™s mind I consider you a friend and sister. Also I look.foreard to seeing your work once again.

3 Likes

Hello fellow Mechagnomes. I was wondering which mount you prefer using? For the moment I use the scrapforged mechaspider and the wonderwing 2.0. But I really want the Felsteel annihilator.

5 Likes