Mechagnome Love Thread šŸ„°

I am willing to bet it can make it to 10000 if we keep at it.

1 Like

Never fear, Derbert is here!

6 Likes

Regular gnomes are adorable Midare :o the way they come in with such conviction in forum discussions standing in their forum icons resolute or taking on the world in game I love them :frowning:

4 Likes

Mechagnomes are awesome! Easily the coolest AR yet!

4 Likes

This is how I feel about vulpera.

Hmm. As soon as I landed in Mechagon and met Erazmin, I wanted to play a mechagnome. I guess Iā€™m not a person.

Realm hop to Kul-Tiras, Iā€™ll seek you out and introduce myself.

7 Likes

Just popping in to say hello :slight_smile: I havenā€™t had enough time to focus on my lil mechagnomie in the last week but sheā€™s up to 60 now and Iā€™ll be pushing her to 120 and starting a second one soon after that. I love the mechas!

6 Likes

Mechagnomes also introduced us to what was arguably the coolest and most exciting instance in BFA along with a very especially unique challenge.

5 Likes

It is a shame you wonā€™t be taking upgrades, Gnomest. Youā€™d be a wonderful addition to the mechagnome team.

2 Likes

I still think they either shouldnā€™t exist as a playable race or should belong to the Horde so they are on the opposite side to regular Gnomes butā€¦

i saw my first Mechagnome in-game today in Ironforgeā€™s bank and was shocked at how cute it was. Much better than any pics or description I saw posted. And the back-and-front flap is clearly a loincloth, not a diaper. If they were Horde and presented as a regular race choice, I would definitely play them.

4 Likes

Ah, but I do take upgrades. My upgrades are just a bit different than what youā€™d expect.

See the gnome in this video. Thatā€™s what I would look like if I could in game. Probably also could go for some kind of cybernetic first weapon like the goblin has instead of glaives.

Take note how Prince Erazmin discussed all kinds of upgrades based on class or race.

4 Likes

Aaawww, shucks.

:blush:

3 Likes

I canā€™t think of one person who hates you.

1 Like

I donā€™t know, the first time I started the game without any knowledge of the Warcraft franchise, the first thing to appear in my character creation screen was a pink haired female gnome and my first thought was ā€œwhy do I feel like punching this thing?ā€.

Mechagnomes on the other hand? Everything is automatically better by adding bionic parts to it.

5 Likes

Mechagnomes have incredibly strong racial abilities. Possibly the strongest of any race in the game. However, despite Vulpera racials being absolutely worthless for most intents and purposes, they just look 10 million times cooler. Obviously the idea of both is to get people to swipe the visa and race change, one looks amazing, the other plays amazing, both are just shameless cash grabs by a greedy company who could easily double or triple their monthly income by just making the game great again.

2 Likes

All these flavors and youā€™re salty as heck

1 Like

Much love for our mechanized cousins. I am sure their impeccable intelligence will aid us well.

1 Like

Mechagnome racial is pretty op with warrior

1 Like

Rosie FelGear is on the scene. Upgraded and unafraid to delve the depths of Fel Technology.

5 Likes

OMG, thatā€™s awesome. You and Gnomest should hang out, you might wind up best friends.

2 Likes

I adore the mechagnomes. Those pincer tool hands are awesome ā€“ my favorite feature. I also dig the gear handband in one of the female hairstyles, that it will change color to contrast with the theme you choose (i.e. silver headband if you pick gold armor and vice versa). Very nice detail, love it.

I have fond memories of the robot gnomes from Steamfont in Everquest and this just really tapped into that in a way that regular gnomes didnā€™t. I also appreciate the lore of the original mechagnomes stepping up to watch over the Earthen dwarves as multiple races succumbed to the curse of the flesh. Gnomies for life, guys.

5 Likes