Mechagnome Love Thread šŸ„°

Freakish lil wobbly terminatorsā€¦

1 Like

Weā€™re around.

Hopefully when 9.1.5 drops and people donā€™t have to worry about dungeons to unlock us youā€™ll see more.

Mechagon Prevails!
:gear:

Our racials are also very good for pvp.

We actually came out with some of the better racials of any ARā€¦

Even after a bit of a nerf.

1 Like

Not to double post but Iā€™m excited soā€¦

I hit 60! At long last. Also went ahead and acquired my new platform to house Hatiā€™s spirit and my refined Chi Assisted Platform and Stabilized Tactical Operations Networked Experimental. Version 1.

Also known asā€¦ C.A.P.S.T.O.N.E. Mk I.

Using all the skills Iā€™ve yet learned with the assistance of those in this thread and what Iā€™ve so far learned from the denizens of the Shadowlands. Very excited to get things going again.

1 Like

Nice! Congratulations!

C.A.P.S.T.O.N.E. eh? What does that do again? :L

2 Likes

Iā€™ll admitā€¦

I fiddled with the name to make it say that. They used to be my D.A.W.G. units. The Kyrian designed mechanical defense drones they use? The cat looking ones?

Went with Capstone as I think this model will be the best of autonomous defense units I could possibly make. My own personal Capstone to the whole project to improve them.

I figured their Kyrian design was a little more robust and better designed than the shaky sparking units I was utilizing before. So I ā€œredesignedā€ (Tamed the hunter pet) my unit frames to utilize Kyrian Anima Forging to create the frames.

Throw in a Fel core to power the whole thing suspended in a lattice of a Light based cages to secure it and reduce the Fel radiation. Of course the usual systems to allow them to cloak periodically and restore internal systems that may have taken damage in the field. The regular defense matrix and a command module to allow them to react to me without any clunky controllers. Oh and Draenei crystals infused with various materials and energy sources to allow them to do damage to any sort of creature I might run into.

The main component though is a Psuedo Chi System that allows me to store a literal spirit within the frame to give it its own level of autonomy. In this case Hatiā€™s spirit.

(Just a bunch of ridiculous sounding things to explain for my own RP how they work. lol)

3 Likes

:joy: I see.

3 Likes

I need to write a resignation letter to Lady Moonberry.

3 Likes

Planning to switch Covenants?

Which one are you going to?

1 Like

Mechagnomes canā€™t join covenants. They donā€™t have souls.

Tell that to the Kyrian then I guess.

1 Like

Wait, you still have organic bits?

1 Like

Well yeah.

Thatā€™s kinda what the whole Rustbolt Resistance thing was about.

King Mechagon wanted to make us all inorganic, we wanted to keep organic bits and improve them with tech.

3 Likes

Oh, okay. So thatā€™s why you still have souls. I bet Mechagonā€™s inorganic gnomes donā€™t have 'em though!

1 Like

Letā€™s say itā€™s under investigation.

And not think too hard beyond that.

Mechagon Prevails! :gear:

2 Likes

Necrolord.

As well as other Death Knights most likely with the exception of the Goblin.

3 Likes

You have a source on that?

1 Like

Mechagnomes creep me out, which kinda surprises me because I love regular gnomes. These mechanical robots though with just a little flesh head and torsoā€¦ god itā€™s so frickinā€™ cringey. Iā€™ve actually felt nauseous looking closely at one. I donā€™t even know why I have such a reaction to them.

1 Like

The Meta change or are you just switching?

I would suggest staying away from them then and not looking too close.

4 Likes

Both

Deathā€™s Due is both clunky and a terrible ability compared to Abominationā€™s Limb.

Abomā€™s Limb is way too useful compared to Deathā€™s Due and Swarming Mists.

I may have to experiment more with Shackle as theyā€™re making it spread guaranteed.

4 Likes

Wonderful.

My only death knight Iā€™ve brought forth to SLs went Maldraxxus so itā€™s good to know itā€™s a good one for now.

Was considering Venthyr for my blood DK but Iā€™m almost certain that even for me not caring about the metas itā€™d be a waste.

2 Likes