Mechagnome Customization Thread

More customization is always welcome. Heritage armor to match our 3 base metal choices seems like an oversight not to have.

I think mecha druids would be an interesting deviation from normal druids. In my mind they would pick machine creatures because they represent the titans version of nature (i cant really think how to explain that well).

2 Likes

Never really tried for this helmet before but now I have it I kinda like it…

Anyways. Hopefully we’ll get more customization options for mechagnomes sooner rather than later.

(noticed on the phone I’m not updated yet. Helmet is visible on the armory though.)

3 Likes

Really wish we’d get some more options for metal color and new arm and leg looks. Given our mechanical nature we could be quite diverse, especially since we don’t get to use as much Transmog options.

3 Likes

Wonder if there will be many mechanized pets available in TWW…

1 Like

Somebody recently necro’d a topic asking what the best Mechagnome class is, and it really annoyed me. Aside from this Hunter, I also have a Monk, Warrior, and DK. The answer is none of the above. I wouldn’t say one stands out from the others. I think the real answer is a class Mechagnome hasn’t been allowed to select yet.

It’s not Druid. I’m not going to crown that one until it lives up to the hype. I conspicuously don’t have a Mechagnome Mage, and it’s because I already have a Gnome for each spec. However, there’s another reason. My heart’s desire isn’t fire, ice, or arcane. It’s lightning.

Shaman is the obvious choice for Mechagnome, and it’s baffling that it’s not an option. Not only does the lightning aspect need zero explanation (and you already know exactly what the totems would look like), but Mechagon content also featured weather and terrain alteration. It’s like they set everything up and did absolutely nothing with it.

On another note, we need to talk about a little Dracthyr ability called Soar. It’s completely wasted on the race that has it. Mechagnome Soar is objectively superior. You fly around with propeller hands! The only thing missing is the use of the propeller hands in the treading water animation… so that you can switch to old flying and hover in place with your propellers.

If you have a Dracthyr, recalibrate it to Mechagnome, use Soar, and commence making airplane noises.

7 Likes

My name is Simpy and I approve this message.

2 Likes

Personally I think Hunter and Mage are fantastic but I’ve been able to truly love my Hunter, Priest(Disc), Rogue and Warrior mechagnomes.

All our classes have plenty of amazing stories to play with!

I can’t wait to see how we get Druid and Shaman and Paladin.

I can imagine druids shifting into partly mechanical animals and such.

I can imagine Mechagnomes making deals with their Elemental allies to better learn about the world.

And an order of Gnomes who want to learn how to utilize the Light to protect their people. Using technology to project shields and blasts of holy power.

Imagine if we just had a racial that could switch out things like the Pinky with a jetpack…

5 Likes

Bumping this thread since Machine Speakers exist.

5 Likes

I am quite excited to see if they add Mechagnomes having talks with the Earthen about their machines and seeing if something comes of that.

5 Likes

I just need Brinthe’s backpack as a cosmetic. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Me too. Gnomes are awesome.

2 Likes

Unit H371:
Requesting gnomification upgrade modules.
:robot: :arrow_double_up:

2 Likes