Mechagnome Allied Race Quest Missing

Even if you have completed Operation Mechagnome, the mechagnome unlock starting quest “Urgent Care” will not show up at Aysa Cloudsinger, as confirmed by multiple people in-game. Void Elf and Lightforged Draenei appear to be working properly. Quest is also not available from Prince Erazmin.

13 Likes

Bump. Having same issue and when I write a ticket it vanishes into the void. No active tickets and no responses.

2 Likes

Same here. I completed the threat questline and nothing shows when I go to the embassy except that ive completed it.

1 Like

I’m here to say the same thing. No quest available despite meeting all requirements.

1 Like

Same here. Was just waiting for revered to get the final quest. Today quest was available without being revered and I got it done (along with the achieve) but I still do not see a quest from Aysa, Erazmin, or Kelsey. I’ve reloaded, relogged, and entered the places of each of these NPCs multiple times.

1 Like

Same here. Really wanted to play them as well. How could they have missed that.

Also having this issue.

Thought I were the only one

same here, glad it’s not just me

I am also having this problem i just unlocked all other alliance Allied races but can’t seem to get the Mechgnomes started i have the Mechagonaian threat Achievement as well checked the Embassy, talked to the prince and tried the harbor for the second part but no luck

It makes me sad because the one thing I wanted to do in prepatch was get my new mechagnome character (which I can’t make now) ready for Shadowlands. I spent weeks getting mechagnome themed weapons, mounts, armor, and so forth.

same here…
any other races bugged so i know not to do them yet and go to another one?

I feel you Annoura, I resubbed with the intention of leveling 2 mechagnomes to get them ready for SL.

Same here for me.

EDIT : I just saw urgent care quest ! it’s in Rustbolt, Prince Erazmin is giving the quest !

1 Like

I was also having the same problem, I deleted my Cache and re-logged. now the quest is available at the emissary in stormwind.

Confirmed! THANK YOU BLIZZ!!!

Yep can pick up quest now altho now a different part of it is bugged. Can’t click on escape pod.

You know what’s weird? I have the achievement required for the mechagnomes unlock, but don’t have the Iron Dwarf one. However after getting level 50, Aysa gives me the Iron Dwarf starting quest (Blackrock Depths) but not the mechagnome one. I actually started the scenario and everything and it works, but the mechgnomes are the ones I wanted to actually play…

oh yea… can’t click on the pod now…

2 Likes

the game just started an update just now, fingers crossed it somehow fixes this.

1 Like