Mecha-Done needs some Bad Luck Protection

I finally managed to get just about everything for the achievement on my main. I am currently waiting on lfd heroic mechagon to come out so I can finish the quest and nab that final blueprint off king mechagon. I do not really bother with mythic dungeons as I am a casual.

Needless to say I will be yet another person that gets the crab mount before the wheel mount.

2 Likes

Another day without Emergency Repair Kit Blueprint from Cogfrenzy. I had opened a ticket the last time he was up and apparently it’s working correctly. This double or triple RNG required Meta is not fun.

1 Like

I am getting so very tired of it being drill rig day and the spawns going Kleptoboss, Kleptoboss, Kleptoboss, Kleptoboss, Gear-Cruncher, Kleptoboss, Kleptoboss, Gear-Cruncher, Kleptoboss, Kleptoboss, Kleptoboss, Kleptoboss.

It wouldn’t be half as bad if the blueprint from Caustic Mechaslime was a guaranteed drop in the event that its seeming 0.5% spawn rate actually goes in my favor…but I don’t even get that much.

I wish they’d put these damned rigs on a rotation already. I thought they would have learned that lesson with the random world boss spawns in Legion that saw people literally never being able to get their hidden artifact appearances or profession recipes.

2 Likes

Triumph of Gnomer and Blue Spraybot.

Took a few days off to get Bee. Bee is mine. Back to waiting :smiley:

Killed the Data Anomaly… nothing.

OMG I got two drops from the data anomaly last night. crazy to see some progress after almost 5 weeks of nothing. still on like 11 paragon boxes, with nothing, but hey.

I’ve been following this thread and moping how practically every day I’ve gone from Freza to Rec Rig and left sad that I couldn’t get the useless vinyl (which is totally useless).

Rec Rig normal mode FINALLY gave me the (totally useless) last piece I needed for this RNG achievement. I went wild.

I’ll now avoid mechagon (the zone I initially absolutely loved) completely.

It started fun. The fun falls off excessively hard, and simply made me resent the design. If I ever see an achievement structured like this again, I’ll avoid completely.

Yay for me though!

4 Likes

Congratulations brother! You survived and made it out!
It gives me hope that one day I too will escape this hellish torment.

1 Like

I am no longer holding out hope. My soul is dead inside. Time to nuke Trash island and the trash gnomes on it before they escape. My LF cousins have a laser ship that can take care of it quickly enough.

2 Likes

I finally got the Emergency Powerpack blueprint and finished the Mecha-done acheivement. Someone else in my guild apparently finished it as well.

Finished with the last Cogfrenzy day as well. Was missing the Emergency Repair Kit blueprint. Feels so relieving to be done. :slight_smile:

I’m still trying. just two left for melomaniac. They’re getting hard and harder to do because one of them requires the reclamation rig and there really arent may people coming to mechagon any more. few of them even understand hard mode. and even less can help out with it. bad luck protection will HAVE to happen at some point or this achievement and mount will be almost impossible to get in the future.

2 Likes

Having to log in everyday just to waste time on Trash Island is getting old. Every day I make my way out there and waste time waiting on the last two rares to pop for nothing.

Its become a ghost town. I can easily solo the rares I need but the drop rate is worse than the stupid time gating they have in.

1 Like

Just finished mine. Dont lose hope on getting yours!

1 Like

Oh Blizzard, won’t you buy me a Model W?
My friends all drive Junkheap Drifters, I must make amends
Farmed hard all expansion, no help from my friends
So Blizzard, won’t you buy me a Model W?

(Please let the data anomaly blueprint drop)

1 Like

This achievement has really killed it for me. I only grudgingly log in to raid now and haven’t bothered with much else since spending hours per day, week after week and making ZERO progress on Mecha-Done. The layered RNG means any given day has only the tiniest chance of ticking a box.

2 Likes

I kinda got everything … i just need to complete those two Achieves to build stuff and to the constructions … but i still miss the 2 Colors the Crazed Trogg drops(i know one can also drop from the Mushroom) … i kill him every day, i just can’t seem to get them.
I got super lucky with the Vinyls … however Steelsinger Freza did not drop *any Vinyls for me. I got them from the Rig.

I agree fully. Mecha-Done is chockefull of RNG drop luck galore, and quite some of it has one Rare/Way to get it. Like that Orange Cat Paints can ONLY drop from that Crazed Trogg.
The thing super annoying also is, you have to go there … and then you stand around where he spawns … 30-60 minute Respawn, nice. That means i arrive and not know when he will spawn … and are forced to just stand around, there is nothing else to do, if he would spawn in that Depot you could at least farm some mobs … or like at Steelsinger Freza you could fish, but there is nothing around him.

Don’t ask about the Mounts, for some reason both mounts that Drop there seemingly have a super low chance. I not know any of my friends that got that Mount from Rustfeather or the Spider.

Man … i didn’t have that on my Main, i gone there on my Hunter to kill that rare for the Gun, and Caustric Megaslime is up … first kill drop for her.

Just not for my Main! The worst at Caustric Megaslime is though the Blueprint is a 30% chance to drop … for him to spawn is a pain as one out of the Three spawns once every 30-60 minutes. On some realms they never see The Kleptoboss … on others they never see Gorged Gear Cruncher … on mine you never see Caustric Megaslime.
YumYum

Just need Troggs Blue Spraybot -nothing yet

This isn’t fun-its annoying.

bless me o blue spraybot gods