Mech versus Airship bugged

Same Issue. Can’t even leave, only way to get off GMOD is to logout or abandon quest

Yep bugged here too

Yup, it’s broken for me too…

Can’t really add much to the topic, but hope Blizzard sees this soon! I was looking forward to playing through the campaign today.

3 Likes

Just adding myself to the list so we can get blizzards attention to fix this

You know how Blizzard is lol might take weeks. :frowning:

Same here. Seriously? The quest chain leading into what is the bulk of your content for this patch, bugged? Blizz plz.

4 Likes

Just keep sending in those bug reports and they’ll have to do something about it.

Just adding my name to the long list of people bugged at part of the War Campaign for a patch that was mostly riding on it.

I also just kind of wanted to see what my forum avatar looked like after the patch.

3 Likes

Blizzard CS Twitter has a retweet “to someone” that say they are aware of the bug and working on a fix.

Hopeful soon. :unamused:

2 Likes

can you link?

Yup

4 Likes
2 Likes

Looks like its been a few hours, hopefully its fixed soon. I have no character past this point in the war campaign, but would like to finish to see what happens with the new war campaign quests today.

1 Like

just got patched

Same. Did all that. Still bugged

Edit: Tried twice more including logging again. STILL BUGGED!!!

3 Likes

No it didn`t

4 Likes

Still bugged for me when I checked a few minutes ago.

2 Likes

still bugged. Came to complete war campaign stopped playing classic wow and cant move on

2 Likes

Nope, still broken.

2 Likes