Mech versus Airship bugged

Currently stuck on Mech versus Airship and unable to progress through war campaign do to the fact that after entering the vehicle G.M.O.D. and arriving at the Alliance airship, I cannot fire the Azerite Cannon ability or exit vehicle. This is currently a game breaking bug and needs to be address asap.

36 Likes

Currently stuck in this quest too… Can’t continue the War Campaign

2 Likes

Imagine Blizzard making this patch to get people back into the game to specifically finish the war campaign and a section of the campaign that has been out for months is still bugged.

7 Likes

I am also bugged on this quest point. Cannot continue my war campaign horde side.

1 Like

Same Problem here. at least I guess I am not the only one.

1 Like

Same. I’m flying by the ship, but I can’t shoot anything. I’ve tried exiting the game and it didn’t help.

1 Like

Also having the same issue

Same here. Neither the main weapon nor the exit button will work on this stage of the quest. I’ve tried Reloading UI, disabling all addons, and removing WTF folder, all without success.

2 Likes

Same here… this Is slightly frustrating… Blizz please help!

1 Like

Well I guess I can’t continue until this is fixed.

1 Like

Same problem for me too

:pleading_face: I was so excited for this quest too…

1 Like

Same happening for me as well.

Hey Blizz, can you fix this already, please?

Lets go Blizzard!

Tried just about everything I could think of. Disabled all add ons multiple times, reloaded UI, tried different combinations of add ons, logged out, restarted the game completely in order to bring up the original disable add ons message due to the new update; nothing worked. Looks like its probably something on their end in regards to the hotkey/UI change upon entering GMOD. Hopefully this gets patched quickly for those of us trying to push alts/new mains through the war campaign!

Is it fixed yet?

Just logged on to check, nope. Its probably going to take a hot fix; seems like they broke a lot of things with this big patch so maybe by the end of the day?

Same, I’m trying to catch up with the war campaign on my druid and stuck on this quest, can’t damage the ship or anything

quest is bugged for me as well. I’ve disabled addons and reset many times…still wont work.