Me make allied race thread

Oh god no. Please, don’t mention the diaper gnomes.

https://imgur.com/a/Yu2jWU9

I despise you with every fiber of my being.

Have a cat.

2 Likes

I still say murlocs, damn it. Just imagine, freeing a tribe of them from the naga as their Allied Race quest, a big crab as their racial mount, and little huts as their shaman totems! It’d be adorable!!! Plus, the racial abilities would be amazing. XD

So did he delete that thread himself or did the mods finally smack it down? :rofl:

6 Likes

Mods deleted it. Last thing I saw was him sexually harassing you.

5 Likes

I mean, I get that it was mild, but if he was going to use the flag button on me for fabricated reasons, I felt no guilt using it on him for a real one. :wink:

2 Likes

Nor did I.

1 Like

Abusing the flag button was reprehensible. I could rant on that for days, but I won’t. I hope he learns his lesson, but I doubt that he will.
Anyway, on-topic… I’d be down for ogres as an allied race. I’d prefer to have high elves first, but there’s nothing of that horse corpse to flog I think. Funny enough, I would be on board with nearly any race (including san’layn or worgdorei) as long as I meant that I get more customization. That’s my big desire with every race: more options. Some “races” would be best as just customization options on base races, but I fear mentioning which ones in particular will get me told to leave the thread :wink:

2 Likes

Good riddance.

1v1 me for honor

i knew i forgot to reinstall a game

no berserker mains allowed

warden main, kensei/lawbringer sidepick

why do all the knight characters suck or rely on spam gimmicks to win

if it makes you feel any better i never did the Warden vortex because i’m bad

u dont want to be good at for honor tho because then u get matched against master and grandmaster players like i do and they have 27 ping and 120 fps so all they do is constantly deflect, constantly parry, or do 300IQ combos

i used to be around the same skill level as my old gaming circle and then stopped playing and a lot of the info and muscle memory fell out of my head and the next time i played with them when they were all back into it, i got wrecked constantly

i like being decent-ish ):

train against level 3 AI

Why do I bother making long posts if they are just going to be deleted in a few hours