Ogre Warrior: Ogrepower
Ogre Shaman: Elemental Ogreload
Ogre Mage: Ogre Refreshment

5 Likes

no male/female option

one head/two heads

you name/write your character the gender you want

1 Like

The Ogre allied questline should be the Ogres going to join the Horde, then saying “wow, you guys are actually waaaaaaaaaaay crazier than you were last time, holy crap” and then going and joining the Alliance.

6 Likes

That would actually be hilarious. You go in thinking it’s going to be the new Horde Allied race, and then suddenly they have a pause to examine the option and go ‘Wait a damn minute, naaah this isn’t what we were advertised. SEE YA!’

…or hell. They could be neutral.

I don’t think ogres would make a good playable race.

Come get me. I’m in your thread, dissenting your opinions.

7 Likes

B-b-but…

Ogre Smash.

D:

2 Likes

I knew everyone outside the Crusade was corrupted! I knew it!

4 Likes

Excuse me. It is VERY CLEAR that this was a thread about the OGRE race. If you want a different allied race, just go make your own thread, and stop coming into this one. :rage:

5 Likes

UGH HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE PARTAKE IN A PUBLIC FORUM! ALL OF YOU, BEGONE, FOR DARING TO SHARE YOUR OPINIONS CONTRARY TO THE OP’S.

Also ogres would be awesome, kthx.

5 Likes

Yeah I mean, it’s OP’s thread. Nobody else can post their opinions here, they gotta go make their own. Commenting is only for lavishing praise on OP.

I like your tabard Liotuse.

My opinion is that the Ogre mount had better be the same concept as in HOTS. We need this.

Ogres are like onions. They have many layers, especially their unlock requirements.

9 Likes

Rexxar would be key, as he is the chieftain of the Stonemaul Ogres, which are already apart of the Horde.

They’d be about as big as the Tauren. People tend to say their sizes would mean they wouldn’t work, however, the sizes of ogres seem to jump all over the place from about as tall as a Human to the size of a house so I don’t think that’d much of a stretch.

They’d have a one headed and a two headed option, and be able to be Warriors, Mages, Shamans, warlocks, MAYBE (probably not) Druids, and possible Death Knights since they were around for the Scourge, but for some reason Blizz seems dead set against putting races that were around for the Scourge as Death Knights

1 Like

Listen this is my forums now, and you all can either get in line or fall out. Either way I dont care what you say but this forum is mine so save yourselves the trouble and just agree before I attempt to sound more intelligent and logical than I really am.

On a side note, I’d trade ogre for Mok’nathal any day of the week that ends in a Y

2 Likes

I’m still genuinely fascinated Blizzard didn’t casually toss a more yellow skintone in with Mag’har as wink-wink.

What if the Mok’Nathal joined the Alliance instead?

One head joins the Horde, one joins the Alliance, and one stays neutral. You have to choose which.

3 Likes

Female ogres are just upscaled female orcs, right?