Me and my friends are QUITTING WoW for Lost Ark

Cool can I have ur stuff?

2 Likes

Iā€™m so over this game

Your several posts a day to the general discussion forum really drive this point home.

You are def over it bestie. Keep telling us whatsup because you really seem to have your stuff under control.

4 Likes

Are these the same friends you dropped a dime on in your last thread for not breaking any rules?

2 Likes

Give me 10 mins to get signed up,
then we can level together before we get swarmed
by the bots :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, like the English language,
thereā€™s 15 different ways of saying the same thing.
P2W for me was always paying money for something that
gives you power that canā€™t be obtained playing the game normally.
So far WoW hasnā€™t done that.

3 Likes

i wouldnt quit for lost ark it has 500k so called players which means 200k bots and 300k players its already a pretty dead game much like new world.

i say leave for another mmo like ff14,swtor and eso you can b2p eso and f2p swtorā€¦i forgot g2w there are alot better mmos out then lost ark.

1 Like

4 Likes

Wait werenā€™t you leaving for GW2? Maybe that was someone else.

1 Like

"Me and my friends are QUITTING"

Iā€™m guessing by ā€œMeā€ you mean this character, and by ā€œfriendsā€ you mean all of the other characters that you use to post all of these ridiculous threads?

If soā€¦ thank you.

4 Likes

Is he pretending he has friends again

6 Likes

On behalf of the forum communityā€¦

THANK GOD

5 Likes

You looking for applaud or something? A lot of us WOW players stay WoW players because we have 0 desire to start over in another game. When I quit WoW it will just be to enjoy real life more, not some other game.

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome I love playing for free

1 Like

I tried to play lost ark for 10 minutes and hated it. I spent more time downloading it than playing it.

Awkward controls, limited character creation, gender locked classes. Itā€™s a no from me.

4 Likes

Yeesh, good luck. Itā€™s painfully slow for new players, you donā€™t really get to ā€œplayā€ until you finish East Luterra.

3 Likes

I sense the good in you, the conflict.

This guy is still allowed to post? What a joke.

2 Likes

Bon voyage. Bad players leaving isnā€™t a shock.

His most recent troll thread was flagged in seconds and is already removed, so with any luck he canā€™t anymore.

3 Likes

Donā€™t know why you had to come and tell us but:
Buh-bye.

1 Like

I am tired of the general discussion monitors, that monitor things. I know there are rules, but some people breaking them donā€™t get flagged or the threads deleted. Oh well, good thing I am leaving. I miss the WOW and Blizzard that I knew of before all of the nonsense.

1 Like