MDT Controversy Needs to be Addressed by a Blue

If you install manually you don’t need to even use overwolf sorry Mister spineless poster.

To my sexy Super Fan,

I wasn’t the one attacking people for using a addon. You were.
I wasn’t the one that strutted around like I knew what I was talking about when it came to mythic raiding and use of Addons… you were.
You acted like you had experience… yet when a quick background check revealed you had no experience… you cried about it.

That being said… I still think you are a beautiful person Super Fan.
Just next time… stay in your lane.

1 Like

You have an older version of the addon, if you update you will lose NPC placement.

Recommend you don’t update.

Also mirroring the files somewhere would likely be appreciated by many in this thread.

2 Likes

Doesn’t answer the question… thank you for playing.

BTW… you think you are cute… but you are going to lose.

Odd, I just checked and it says it is up to date. Oh well, I am sure it will get sorted out soon enough. Perhaps I will just export all the dungeons tonight just to be safe.

Lose that what? the fact you want to cast stones while hiding behind an alt.

Having a spine can be difficult I understand

Apparently english is difficult for you…

Aww how cute. Still not answering the question.

No AddOn should be able to charge a fee to use it. Either hiding behind the data or the actual AddOn - the end result is the same.

It would be great to see a stance on this one from Blizzard.

You have literally the most recent version to not be paywalled.

3.4.0 is current, 3.3.5 and later are paywalled, you have 3.3.4.

they will be once no-one plays wow but it will be too late for blizzard, considering WoW is their biggest profit, what do the other games get?? I wonder

anyway playing wow without addon’s is just worse. (see what I did there, cause the game is already bad cause of blizzard directional skills…

for them up is down.

Attacking people by saying there is only a handful of mechanics in the game? Not once did I claim to be a mythic raiding guru what are you even talking about? I never said anything about me being some super raider. But you know what there is a cool thing called twitch that you can watch people play games on and I’ve seen the heroics raids, the same mechanics I was talking about are still there. Nothing new. I cried about it? Are you high? People like you are the reason blizzard avoids these forums. No one is your super fan, no one cares about the nonsense you spew. And you hide your profile like you even have a leg to stand on. When you become a man and stop hiding hit me back.

4 Likes

It’s a free, open source addon, that has been published under the GNU General Public License v2.0. If you don’t like the way it currently works, and you think you could change it in a way that would be better, and out-compete with it, then do it.

https://github.com/Nnoggie/MythicDungeonTools

And if you don’t want to do that, you could just use one that someone else did for themselves, and shared back under the GPL v2.0

https://github.com/Tomslack/ManbabyDungeonTools

There was a question hidden in your nonsensical babble?

Ads aren’t require to download addons and there will be an ad free subscription for $2.99 per month early next year when they start running ads.

Are you going to have a spine to post on your main? no I didn’t think so. keep throwing stones all you want coward.

The add-on functions without it. Just not the way you want it to.

Indeed.

For us, yes they do. Not necessarily because of legal issues, but simply to make sure they’re clear to the rules set forth for the community or people will flip their collective shiznittles.

Two or three already have. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

that is his main

Watching and doing are two different things.

Once again still displaying that you are sore about being called out for speaking out of turn and demonstrating your inability to stay in your lane when it comes to talking about things you actually have experience in.

Once again… since you seem to have the short term memory capability of a gnat… I’m not the one that was strutting around acting like I knew what I was talking about… that… was… you. ( I said it slowly so that you might understand this time… You… are… welcome.)

That’s cute…

How cute… what is it that kids say these days “You big mad”.

2 Likes

It’s the day after Christmas. They very well might be unaware, unless they personally use the addon and noticed the update.

Expect zero response from anyone at Blizzard (beyond level 1 support techs that still have to answer tickets) about anything unless the servers are literally on fire until January 4.