Maybe we should help alliance get better

Post your chat logs
Every AV win I have is an essay on strategy
I’m assuming yours is call-outs at best

its just “allies going here, there, need D here. someone get SHB, then head blah blah” its just this kind of stuff.

and ours isn’t right? cuz alliance bad.

Yeah. Ours is stuff like
“okay they’re gonna expect us to go galv, so SHGY team go sneak cap IBGY while we distract them”
That’s honestly one of the more simple things we’ve done
It’s insane how hard we have to try to win when you literally rush SHGY every time

Feel free to roll an alliance toon and lose like the rest of them. You arent special and you arent good

7 Likes

and your reponse to the shgy rush is to attempt an ambush…please read my post again on why its failing for you guys.

That was in a win lmao
And theres a little bit more context to be had, like we already scrambled to cap SFGY, so horde were sitting galv expecting to cut us off on the way to IBGY
The ~10 we had to specifically tell to defend SHGY (including healers and mages) somehow listened and got back there for a cap so we were able to push through and snag it
Think about that: not only did we need to win an out-numbered teamfight, but also have a strike force ready to sneak by using it as a distraction
Every win I get just reminds me how trash the majority of you are, and I can tell you’re getting worse in your complacency

so you’re saying we should give you SHGY, spawn 235 nautical miles away if we happen to die, and hope you guys don’t just zugzug back to iceblood?

1 Like

Hes a troll who doesnt know how to play and gets carried by others who do. Ignore him

5 Likes

currently you are already giving us SHGY but just staying at it until you finally lose the flag.

as soon as you see 2-3 horde arrive at shgy you all need to RUSH OUT and wipe down all of us scattered horde as were in basically 5 minigroups at this point until we all gather. while wiping us down you continue rushing to IBGY.

im also going to add that alliance on EU and KR dont actually lose every game, its just NA.

2 Likes

fixed that for you

ok, lets say we do, we cap iceblood, like we do so many times.

takes 5 minutes for that flag to turn over, your spawn is 20 at a time, and its say… 30 seconds away on an epic mount? maybe 40 on slows?

how do we keep that for 5 minutes?

you know this is called mental gymnastics right?

2 Likes

I don’t think you know what that phrase means

:popcorn:

2 Likes

once IBGY is capped it should actually be game over for horde like it is in other regions. you basically just hold tp/ibgy/ until theyre capped as its very hard for horde to gain footing around there. you guys can cover where we exit cave from TP ffs. the only chance horde should have here is if we all spawned and grouped within cave before pushing out but even then it shouldnt work. only once ibt/tp are capped and allies move on will we get IBGY back, which doesnt matter cause you guys are on FWGY and working on base, like horde does at SP.

i dont know for sure but the IBGY foothold allies can get is whined about from i think KR region, and lets be honest KR’s are top tier gamers no matter what.

Really managed to skip that part where we need to hold it for 5min rezing 10 at a time 1min away while you rez 20 at a time 30sec away
And that’s if we somehow hold SHGY during all of this - which probably won’t happen
SP->IBGY is almost a 2min run, and that’s not counting how many deaths it takes to get passed the IWB choke

2 Likes

no, you don’t get it.

we have to stay there for 5 minutes before WE get to spawn there.

you spawn 30 seconds away, 20 at a time

we spawn 4 minutes away, 8 or 50, depending on how many horde are blocking icewing chooke now, if we go with your strategy of giving the horde SHGY.

3 Likes

if 30 of you cant hold IBGY because horde is spawning from the cave, why do we have full control of northern part of map? 10 of you should be making sure we dont get free caps and also be holding SF. no allies should be dying basically while waiting to cap IBGY. hordes job at that point it to simply slow you guys down as you make progress while horde does the same on your end. if all 40 horde decide to save IBGY, we shouldnt also have the rest of the map.

1 Like

so basically we have to wipe the floor with you guys so hard that 20 of you can’t kill 1 of us, got it.

and all this we have to do AFTER the first skirmish at SH (because you get there first, so we have to defend it or give it up), right?

surely, not the map, but pure, horde, zugzug.

1 Like