[May 15, N-RP Event] The Gilded Market

Hey you! Yeah, you!

You’re a shrewd and discerning shopper, aren’t you? Of course you are! You knows a good deal when they hear one, right? Of course you do!

So what if I told you there’s something big going down? That’s right, an amazing opportunity that you’ be crazy to pass up! It’s new and improved. It’s fun for all ages. Most importantly, it’s going down really soon! Yeah, I’m talking about the monthly held :sparkles: Gilded Market and Auction! :sparkles: Here check out one of our flyers!

https://tinyurl.com/marketmay15

Pretty cool, right?

You’ll get to browse wares from all across Azeroth- ranging from fine foods to the latest in self defense technology, as well as other items that might be more difficult to acquire in more… restrictive markets. Hey, business is business!

Or, if shopping isn’t your deal, we have lots of other stuff. There’s plenty of food, drink, and other kinds of entertainment to enjoy too. There’s even a big prize raffle that’ll give you a chance of winning any one of several fabulous prizes!

The whole evening ends with a grand auction! Some items are far too rare and expensive to be sold in a normal storefront, so be prepared to bid high!

Again, that’s :calendar: Saturday, May15 :clock:5pm server time at the Argent Tournament Grounds in scenic Northrend! If you’ve never been, just head towards the big ominous tower of the dark lord of the undead, and continue northeast from there. It’s the place with the giant hole between dimensions in the sky.

Please note that as a server-wide event, Horde and Alliance will be in attendance as vendors and patrons. If you forget your Elixir of Tongues, free ones will be made available by the staff.

And in the sad event you can’t make it this month, don’t fret! The market’s held on the third Saturday of every month, so you’ll have another chance June19, 2021!

If you’re interested in getting involved now or in later events in any capacity, please contact us on Discord: Covfefe#7845 or Tamani#2391.

This advertisement has been brought to you by Tamani Tightclamps (Tammy-Wyrmrest Accord) of :fire:Firebrand Trust :fire: Graphics courtesy of Fefe. That’s Firebrand Trust: where your future is our business!

9 Likes

The auction is entirely ic with rp gold only and contains the odds and ends of someone’s imagination. You never know what will come up for bid every month.

4 Likes

The FBC will be there as always, selling off items from our Catalog! For this month, we’ll also be offering to make lvl 50 Plate Armor and Weapons from Blacksmithing for those of you who still need to gear up alts that you didn’t get the chance to gear via the Pre-patch event.

If you bring your own mats, this will be completely and totally free, if you need us to use ours, we’ll make an entire plate set and a weapon of your choice (from the BS plans we have learned) for the set price of 200 Gold too.

If you’re looking for the Shadowsteel armor (for lvl 60’s) we’ll make those for you as well (we are missing the Helmet and Shoulders due to rep restraints atm) so long as you bring your own materials. These pieces will be made for you for free and we won’t be offering a sale price on these primarily so we can make/craft the lower lvl 50 set for other folks with our own materials as much as possible to help more people in need!

2 Likes

Next week! Come shop for last minute gifts for friends and family! There’s a little something for everyone!

Gearpunk Dynamics will be there at Booth 5! Selling our NEW Goblin Gear Tops! Your tyke like to spin tops? Do they want to do it competitively and crush their fellows in vicious battle? These tops will seek each other out and try to take their opponent out! Great for kids of all ages!

Disclaimer: NEVER try to grab a top in motion! Contains small parts and a thirst for victory at all costs!

3 Likes

What!!! A shopping event where I can be picky yet at the same time spend lots of gold!!! And look at that spread of events and activities! Clearly this is better to attend then that pesky expac…see brought it back , I told yall we werent finished here. Full circle.

2 Likes

i n t e r e s t i n g

3 Likes

M a n am I excited for this one! It’s gunna be so good. It usually is!

3 Likes

Just your friendly reminder that the Gilded Market happens tomorrow! 5:00pm server time!

2 Likes

Due to the support and an excess of materials, the FBC will be giving out level 50 armor sets to those who need/want em for free now! No charge, just come up IC and ask for armor to help you out and you’ve got it! (Kindly ask that if you need multiple sets, you wait till the end of the event to come back for more to make sure others get a chance to help gear up alts in need!)

2 Likes

Alright! We finally got a new flyer up for the January market! You can check it out here!

https://tinyurl.com/jan2021market

Just make sure you come and check out the market too. We’re full up for vendors this month, but there’ll be more opportunities next month!

1 Like

TAKE ALL THE SHINIES

MUST BUY MORE TRINKETSSSSSS

Ahem. Wrong character. I mean… Come down to the Gilded Market tomorrow to purchase many fine items from our lovely vendors. It’s a grand time for all, make sure to check out the auction (with IC gold so don’t sweat it if the Nathria repair bill has you poor at the moment).

1 Like

What a cool place to pick! It’s perfect.

2 Likes

Just a friendly reminder that the Gilded Market kicks off later this afternoon!

Tonight! Tonight! In half an hour actually! I’m excited!

1 Like

We have our list of prizes this month! Check out Tam’s link in the OP and come visit to win :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just three weeks left. It’ll be too late to buy a gift for your Valentine, but if you’re in the dog house, it’s the perfect place to formulate an apology! A nice expensive “apology”!

This event is a lot of fun! I’ve been a couple times and had fun each time!

The ic raffle is probably my favourite part. The items they auction off get so crazy sometimes it’s awesome!

2 Likes

In this block of text I think the date is typo’d. I’m penciling this event in for 2/20, Saturday.

2 Likes

You are correct. Thanks for catching that!

1 Like