Maximum - "hunters are so by far in the worst situation"

Hello,

Max, one of the “real ones”, ranked all hero trees in terms of gameplay, feel, theme and visuals in a several-hour-long stream yesterday.

Needless to say, Hunter as a class was ranked 13 out of 13, and 2 of the 3 hero trees made it to the bottom tier.

Dear Blizzard developers, please just watch for 10 seconds starting here:

https://youtu.be/0l_OQfL_lJo?t=13957

hunters are so by far in the worst situation… (pause) … 'cause their class and spec trees are ----ing awful, they’re so bad

It’s been 1 month since you had “nothing to announce”? When can we expect class changes?

Thank you

33 Likes

even our S4 tier is soooo bad. Seriously. Survival is the worst of hunters, and now the hunters are getting the shaft all around for the alpha.

If you’re working on something Blizzard just say so for hunters. Right now we’re concerned! I’ve been my hunter since 2007!

11 Likes

Actually, now that you mentioned it, hunter tier set made it to rock bottom 13/13 in an unrelated video:

https://youtu.be/dflenmmJzqM?t=65

• worst class trees
  • worst hero trees
  • worst tier set appearance

The war within is looking bright!

1 Like

Its absolutely insane to see all the other classes getting 2 point talents cleaned up and reworked, not to mention very nice hero trees and visuals.

Dont get me started on our tier set visuals as well

10 Likes

Thank you for posting this

3 Likes

“In two weeks I will gather people who know what they’re saying and we will do this again”

5$ says hunter will have no updates by then still.

3 Likes

Good reporting, keep on posting it and cross our toes something changes

4 Likes

Keep this going bro! :clap:

4 Likes

It’s so weird that they want to give us the fantasy of Dark Ranger/Sentinel and yet they make another transmog with fur and bones.

12 Likes

there are already dark ranger + sentinel mogs in game

Every tier i just want a nice clean ranger like set but we keep getting BM tier, With bones or big animal heads on shoulders.

Aberrus was a good ranger like set, its a shame i missed that tier.

9 Likes

I don’t blame it. I love when hunter sets have scales and good fur. But, never really liked when it was just animal skulls. The ardenweald scale set was gorgeous for example, and it felt hunter to me.

I don’t like when hunter looks almost identical to a paladin’s plate lol

2 Likes

I think it’s time to flood the forum with suggestions. After seeing the feedback from the other classes, I fear the developers are not seeing enough feedback they can use from hunters. I’ve already posted my suggestions related to Beast Mastery. If others do the same, at least the developers have something to look at.

1 Like

It feels very few hunters post feedback. I agree I think it’s time for us to start banding together and tell other hunters, and maybe get the hunter discord involved to back hunter feedback,.

2 Likes

I actually find it very pathetic that no class has yet to receive 100 posts in the alpha forum. Alpha has been active for well over a month. And Evokers, OMG! I realize feedback comes from other sources but there should be so much more posted on the official forums for the game.

developers are seeing plenty feedback here. people post their ideas and feedback literally all the time

3 Likes

The only thing we can post right now is…

WHERE ARE THE BLOODY CHANGES?! WE GOT NOTHING!!!

6 Likes

People try regularly.

They’re met with a blank wall of silence from devs, bitterness from a few high count posters, and attempts at conversation from a few others. It never really reaches critical mass but frankly without some form of dev input it never will.

It’s really hard to talk to a blank wall of dev non-interaction.

We don’t even know what the design intent of each spec is, we’re left guessing & going off comments from many expansions ago to scry opinions from.

It doesn’t even give us a starting point for in-community discussion.

9 Likes

Interesting. I’ll need to go back and see why he thinks Sentinel is deserving of a B tier when I have more time. Personally I think it is marginally above Dark Ranger.

I was thinking Rogues got shafted too and I see he generally feels the same way.

1 Like

Well thats good he was saying this for monks for the longest time and then they got the giga rework.

Maybe they’ll listen to him (I love max but god i hate that blizzard only listens to content creators these days)

4 Likes