Max amount of battle.net accounts I'm allowed to run on one pc?

I can’t find any articles which answer this question. The EU has a limit of 3, but does the US?

When I say battle.net, I don’t mean wow licenses. I mean the account that holds the licenses. I know that you can have 8 per bnet, but I was wondering if I would be allowed to run more than 8 at once by using another bnet account.

The only mention I found on a number of Battle.Net accounts at your disposal was how many you were allowed to have Blizzard Balance on.

And, while you can register and play on multiple Accounts, you are not allowed to have more than three (3) Accounts with Battle.net Balance.

I’ve seen mention of a user involved in a 40-man raid comprised entirely of their own characters, so that’s at least 5 accounts.

5 Likes

I don’t think there is a limit, beyond the number of email addresses you’re willing to create (each Battle.net account needs its own unique email address).

Relevant to our recent discussion elsewhere, neither Battle.net accounts nor WoW licenses may be shared except as outlined in the EULA.

1 Like

Ekon is correct as far as I know.

You can have as many as you want registered in your legal name. What is restricted is the number of accounts with Bnet Balance on them. That is limited to 3.

5 Likes

That is how I always understood it as well - but how Vrakthris explained in this post makes it sound like it is restricted to 3 Battle Net accounts period.

Just thumbed through the EULA and don’t see anything about a limit on the number of accounts per person, just the limit on the number of accounts holding Battle.net Balance.

2 Likes

This is one of those cases where one of two things is true:

• Vrak is right and the EULA needs to be revised to accurately reflect that
  • Vrak is not correct, and it is actually only limited to 3 with Bnet Balance like the EULA says.

:dracthyr_shrug:

I just got up though so what do I know.

Coffee for all! :coffee:

5 Likes

Or, I didn’t actually say anything about more than 3 Battle.net Accounts in that quote.

In that post I quoted the same section that Ekon did. That’s pretty much it.

3 Likes

My apologies for misunderstanding your post.

1 Like

No worries, The OP in that thread was asking about having 2 Battle.net accounts so I stuck to that. :slight_smile:

4 Likes