Mastercraft Gravewing mount tab bug

Mastercraft Gravewing mount that is learned from the quest Gravewing Crystal does not appear in the mount tab.

I can summon it by /cast Mastercraft Gravewing.

20 Likes

same thing is happening to me and many others via wowhead

1 Like

Yeah it does not show up in the Mount Journal. I have to type “/cast mastercraft gravewing” without the parentheses to be able to use it.

1 Like

Same thing happened here.

1 Like

Happeing to me today, no mount in my inventory

1 Like

Just got this mount and its happening to me too. the command /cast mastercraft gravewing does indeed work but still. I cant add it to my favorites rotation or Light Mounts until this is fixed. Also fix old content scaling please you all managed to make it worse with 9 .1 if thats possible and not at all intentional.

1 Like

Same problem here: after learning Mastercraft Gravewing it doesn’t appear in the mount tab. Made a macro with /cast Mastercraft Gravewing and dragged it to my bar to bypass.

1 Like

I received this mount a few moments ago, same issue as everyone else.

It did, however, count towards my 300 mount achievement.

1 Like

As of today, when I received this mount, still not being added to the mount journal.

1 Like

same here :frowning:

1 Like

Same here. Got it on my Warlock today and was really confused. Then saw this forum post about it. :frowning:

1 Like

Happened to me as well just now… I guess that’s to be expected from a small indie company

1 Like

How is this not fixed yet? Got the mount today and have the same issue as everyone else. I made a macro like some of the others but still. Should be fixed.

2 Likes

BUMP this post because we need to bump this post because we need to meet the minimum amount of characters to bump this post.

2 Likes

Bump because the same thing is happening still.

1 Like

Same happened to me after learning the mount today. It doesn’t show up in my mounts tab but I can summon it like others have mentioned with /cast Mastercraft Gravewing.

1 Like

I’m mad that it still doesn’t count towards our Mount Collection Achievements because it doesn’t actually show up in the mount tab or count towards the number of mounts owned/learned. Blizz please fix this!

3 Likes

Same issue…just looted an hour ago. Not showing up in collection, using macro to summon. Please fix, thanks!

1 Like

A month of this BS now? Fix it already.

2 Likes

I got this mount today i can summon it with ?use mastercraft Gravewing as well but not in my mount journal tab… wish they would fix this allready.

1 Like