Mastercraft Gravewing mount tab bug

I received this mount today and confirm the bug is ongoing. The mount, though learned, is not found in the Mounts tab of Collections, but can be supposed using /cast mastercraft gravewing

1 Like

Jumping on this boat. This mount does not show up in the mount journal, but can be summoned with the /cast command mentioned above. Fix these bugs yo!

1 Like

Happened to me as well todayā€¦
Why canā€™t they fix things that goes on like this???

1 Like

Got the mount today and had the same thing.

1 Like

Same, just got this mount, nothing in mount journal, also tells me I need to be a member of the venthyr covenant. Also says I havenā€™ collected it via map addon. How is this not fixed?!

1 Like

Bumping because there is no reason for this not to have been fixed yet, unless you idiots fired the person who coded this and they screwed you back. This should have been fixed over a month ago.

3 Likes

Still happening

1 Like

Same here for the mount, it is not in mount tab.

Still not fixed. Anyone working on the game still?

-BUMP -

Blizzard get your act together, I understand that you have ALOT on your plate but I feel like this would be a simple fix. (possibly do to the having a shared model with other gravewings)

Wanted to add my voice to this, just looted the mount only to search every mount tab that I had and didnā€™t. Searched and found this thread. Blizzard, could you at least respond to give status?

im glad im not the only one this is happening to ugh. guess im making another macro

Problem is still on going as of 8/19/21 when I got mine. This is getting out of hand.

wondering when will blizzard plans to fix this. Other things have been fixed and for some reason this is still being overlooked.

Still happening as of today. Mount dropped, turned in quest, addedā€¦and poof. Can still only summon with /use Mastercraft Gravewing command. :confused:

as of today the Mastercraft Gravewing is now the journal for me! you can finally learn it/use it if you were holding onto it like me

1 Like

Thank you for the update, itā€™s working for me as well!