Master looter returning in the future

Worry not its likely to be PL with no restrictions. ML has been shot down a hundred times in a hundred interviews. Ion’ll walk this back like a good boy in his next interview after being chewed out by his team.

What if I told you... I kind of do want to bring back master loot, and the **team** does?

Read the interview challenge (impossible)

Who’s acting like a Karen, huh? lol

If they’re so ok with your little episodes, your team mates can just give you their loot since your amazing loot dynamics. But I guess you don’t like not being in power?

1 Like

As I said in my first post in this thread, PLNR is far, far, FAR more likely, like ten thousand times more likely, than Master Looter happening.

PLNR is functionally equal to ML but without a lot of the ninja loot drama surrounding it. Considering that, the odds of actual Master Loot coming back round down to zero. Timbae is basically a complete fool for wagering on ML and I’d take basically any cash money bet staked on ML.

2 Likes

He said but the team don’t. Is the cope going to your ears? He’s gonna get whipped for this rightfully so ofc.

If it’s me then the people in my guild either have a fetish for being dominated by a leather wearing Karen or maybe i’m not a Karen and the problem rests solely in your imagination.

See while I sit here and argue with LFR raiders like Welfare who don’t actually participate in any guild related raiding content I’m actually a raid leader who kills mythic bosses and handles loot and have been handling loot with nobody quitting over loot drama ever (in over 4 years).

Don’t know, maybe it’s just me…

You can literally read the transcript here:
https://www.wowhead.com/news/bringing-master-loot-back-to-retail-wow-is-a-long-term-goal-326895?webhook

Oh no… oh no… did you just clown yourself in front of everyone in the thread?

That’s not a good look.

curb your enthusiasm music begins

I’d want ML back.

It be endless fun correcting posters who rant on carry spam currently.

Dude…its not a carry. Its gdkp. there is a difference.

As if we had ML still…we’d have gdkp. PL took the wind out of the sails as it were for this.

you can’t charge x amount of gold per head…if you can’t promise loot.

Carries don’t promise loot. they only promise a run to get a chance for loot. Loot is as is. Same as the other player(s) carried.

oh the rants about the gdkp…bring it on. It feel like tbcc on the weekends. weekends seem to be made for gdkp lol.

1 Like

The transcript is wrong listen to the words lol “but the team don’t”.

Now it all makes sense why that person started attacking me earlier in the thread, they are mad they can’t be biased with all loot and I’m honestly not surprised. They seem to be the type to abuse ML and got salty when they lost power to do so.

1 Like

The guy is literally hearing voices did you see him try to justify his PoV not being a fever dream by saying BUT MUH GUILD ISNT GQUITTING SO I MUST BE DOING GOOD DUHHHHHHHHHH. Go easy on him is all I’m saying.

LMAO weren’t you the guy going around throwing words like “cope”?

This is absolutely the biggest cope I’ve ever seen in my life. Actually pretending to incorrectly hear what Ion says. Luckily they even timestamped the vod for your viewing pleasure… maybe you can pretend he misspoke and meant to say “but the team don’t”

Why would he say don’t then follow up with his further point? Why would he say “and” instead of “but” the team don’t?

Gee are you guys going to be in for a shock when you realize every guild uses RC Loot Council as a replacement for ML but we just have to play around the PL restrictions.

This actually just makes me laugh because it shows just how out of touch you guys are when it comes to raiding.

It was admittedly hard to hear. But the tone he said it in made it seem like he was adding that comment about the team as something they also want to do, not as something they disagree on. He said “and” not “but”

“I want to bring back master loot and the team doesn’t.” vs “I want to bring back master loot and the team does.”

The likelihood the Game Director is going to throw his team under the bus and say “It’s all their fault you don’t have ML” is pretty low.

1 Like

:thinking:

Curious…

lol

RcLootCouncil Total Downloads

Curious…

Don’t hear it sorry champ his sentence structure doesn’t make sense if that’s what he said. Lets assume for the sake of argument it is true and it is what he said. There is literally a higher likelihood of Mike Tyson composing classical music before we see ML come back in any format other than the ones listed above. I.e PL with no restrictions it was removed for a reason and Ion isn’t really the best of people to base future plans on the guy shot this down literally last week.

Oh, no, I totally agree with what you said. My point was that it completely disagrees with what Thalia claimed.

Nah mate no problem don’t need to apologize, I understand you don’t want to hear or see things that goes against your beliefs and I respect you for sticking to your guns.

Luckily when it comes back I doubt it gets implemented in LFR so you don’t need to worry about anything.

Oh my bad, I should have specified progression raiding guilds. If you join a raiding guild that says progression and they don’t use RC Loot Council get out.

I hope they do that guild runs only. I prefer personal loot. Especially pugging mythic plus.

You seem upset but that’s okay.

@Terranox It’ll be extremely unlikely they’ll bring it back outside of personal loot with no restrictions and it definitely won’t be a thing in mythic dungeons.

They’re making up crap excuses to be offended. It’s pretty sad, really.

People have access to tons of guilds at tons of times, making their own, joining a community, or pugging.

If a guild is toxic, leave and watch them die. We’ve probably all done it. But because their specific situation is one they refuse to solve, everyone must be the exact same way and no one can have choices!

2 Likes