Master looter returning in the future

Perhaps master loot was removed so Ion could point to supporters and say there is demand so we’re bringing it back. “We’re heroes!”

:ok_hand:

Das big brain thinking right der.

2 Likes

For the current time: cope
When it returns: I plan on revisiting this thread like I did with account bound essences, azerite vendor and the pull the ripcord thread and laugh in your face.

1 Like

Still drifting around where I made you look like a clown? Calm down listen I have this bridge near a highway I can sell it to you at an unbelievably low price.

Imagine thinking you were the only one who predicted they would pull the ripcord. The absolute hubris. Lol.

2 Likes

What? Maybe you missed that small thread that was kind of going around where we had to spend half the time arguing with people who swore it wasn’t going to happen.

Damn if only the thread still existed.

Oh wait

1 Like

IMO, personal loot without the trading restrictions would be the perfect system. If you really want something enough to quit your guild over it, you can do that, and pug environments still result in loot for everyone who wants it. And those fancy mythic teams can have everyone run a sim or whatever they do and give it to the most improved!

2 Likes

An excellent take. This is probably what will happen.

1 Like

Well, you seem very self-entitled, so that’s expected.

And not much creative. Really? Karen? You’re one of these that can’t see a person with that name that you start with these comments, right?

Anyway. It’s interesting that you think people who participate in raids are somehow supposed to bend to your arbitrary rules, that have nothing to do with raiding itself, but you don’t have to listen to their side? Like they’re some sort of afk being carried until you decide they’re worth something, funneling all the gains to the others? Just finding problems to claim you have a solution instead of playing the game.

It’s good PL is here to make sure guilds like yours won’t trample others for yourselves.

1 Like

Go easy on him he’s equating covenants being overhauled to the same probability of ML coming back. Use kid gloves.

It’s not interesting at all, and if people don’t want to bend to my arbitrary rules that I’ve had in place since the guild started in Uldir and has got CE in every single tier except for CoS then they can go to a guild where they do like the rules in place.

Hahahaha I love this guy its the meme that keeps on giving.

Would you like an autograph or something? You seem quite desperate for my attention.

No just no.

1 Like

Good. Now I get to rub it into the faces of all the forumites that said to me “it’s never coming back lol”

Haha!

Worry not its likely to be PL with no restrictions. ML has been shot down a hundred times in a hundred interviews. Ion’ll walk this back like a good boy in his next interview after being chewed out by his team.

What if I told you... I kind of do want to bring back master loot, and the **team** does?

Read the interview challenge (impossible)

Who’s acting like a Karen, huh? lol

If they’re so ok with your little episodes, your team mates can just give you their loot since your amazing loot dynamics. But I guess you don’t like not being in power?

1 Like

As I said in my first post in this thread, PLNR is far, far, FAR more likely, like ten thousand times more likely, than Master Looter happening.

PLNR is functionally equal to ML but without a lot of the ninja loot drama surrounding it. Considering that, the odds of actual Master Loot coming back round down to zero. Timbae is basically a complete fool for wagering on ML and I’d take basically any cash money bet staked on ML.

2 Likes

He said but the team don’t. Is the cope going to your ears? He’s gonna get whipped for this rightfully so ofc.