4/25/2019 - BFA / Warfront Zone Lag

massive lag in Voldun on Stormrage

Same here. Massive lag in Voldun on Stormrage. Every other zone is fine, it’s just Voldun, where it’s unplayable.

I have the same issue at Voldun. Can’t even do the Turtle quest. So much delay doing any actions. Restarted the game, and restarted my computer, but still the same issue.

Dito here, i even went as far as to report it as a latency issue. got the ever so helpful response of

I was more than happy to check into things on our end, however it doesn’t look like there are any known issues which would be affecting a realm or realm group in specific zones. Any temporary issues should have since been resolved, so if you are still experiencing this latency/lag, I encourage you to report this on our Technical Support forums.

Less then helpful…

1 Like

Well of course, its never an issue on their end, its always our problem, what a coincidence everyone in the same zone is having the same issue.

Howdy Everyone!

Thank you for all the reports so far we are looking into this but need additional information from anyone experiencing this issue. Please provide the below information if you haven’t already.

Server:
Zone:
Time:

Again thank you for all the reports so far. We will update this thread with any additional information we might need or with updates as we receive them.

Server: Thrall
Zone: Vol’dun
Time: 5:32 PM

Massive lag, latency is 99/101 ms.

I can confirm the massive lag on the Thrall server. This is near unplayable, please look into it!

Server: Blackand
Time: The past 20 hrs.

No lag issues with any other zones, and there’s even an invasion happening right now in Zuldazar.

Time: 4-25 @ 22:00 EST - 4-26 17:40 (ongoing)

If you would like msinfo, dxdiag, or tracert info see attached files from Issue ID #67258733

Server: Azshara
Zone: Boralus Harbor
Time: 2:49pm PST

Latency shows a steady ~62, normal for me on that server, but the delay in doing anything from scrapping, interacting with NPCs, and even exiting the game is about 20-30 seconds.

Edit: Exited game, waited about 5 min… Also experiencing rubberbanding now it seems.

Edit 2: I just want to add, I just came back from a break from WoW excited to start playing again on my day off, and this lag is making it impossible to enjoy. I know that Blizz has busy people working on fixing things but… as a long-time player and with my already fleeting interest in BfA… y’all aren’t making it easy to be glad to be back… :frowning:

Server: Alexstraza
time: 4-26-19 @ 4:51PM CST

Was like this yesterday too.

Time: 4-26 @ 1750

Server: Earthen Ring
Zone: Zuldazar
Time: 4/26 @ 17:50 realm time.

Game is unplayable due to latency.

1 Like

Server: Stormrage
Zone: Vol’Dun
Time: 4/26 @ 6:02pm realm time

About 5 second delay in any and all actions.

EDIT: My ms at the time was 14ms home and 14ms world

Time: all day yesterday and today April 25-26
Normal latency 5-6 second delay on everything.

Time 04/26/2019 @ 6:15pm server time

Several seconds lag on most activities. Latency was at 37ms home and 38ms world at the time of playing. All other zones play fine.

Server: Raventcrest
Time 4/26/2019 @5:35 pm

server: Stormrage
Time: 4/26/2019 been going all day lag
Zone is currently unplayable due to huge latency

Time 4/26/2019 6:30pm

Same heavy lag as reported by others. I first noticed it late last night, maybe around midnight. Picking flowers is… a chore.

EDIT: Vol’dun lag on Stormrage seems to have cleared up, at least for now - 4/27/2019 8:05pm EST