[MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR 9.1] Unofficial 9.1 Datamine Thread

Wealds is olde english for forests.

Ardenweald = Silver Forest.

2 Likes

nah the fight will go we get close to killing her but then she does her banshee scream move which instantly wipes out the raid - which she then instantly regrets and sees the error of her ways and goes on to be the savior of shadowlands…

One of the raid encounters is apparently “Save Garrosh Hellscream from soulrender”.

I’m surprised to see a lot of pvp talents removed.

Weald is more accurate than Wilds in Ardenweald. The Wild Hunt don’t need any protection :stuck_out_tongue:

Protector of the Wealds is only talking about Ardenweald though. I was thinking that title would be amazing on a hunter, that is a protector of all wilds. This is just another title that won’t get used once the expansion ends. Just my 2 copper.

Plus wilds sounds so much better than wealds lol.

2 Likes

Sorry to break it but the Primus is indeed the Runecarver, according to broadcast text.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIII

4 Likes

Time to roll a dark ranger elf for sylvy’s bow

1 Like

Just saw it. From what I’m hearing from posts the Maw is getting bigger yet again which I presume is due to the Sigils grabbed by the Jailer(as if the Anima that Denathrius gave didn’t make it big enough)! Blizzard of course says there will be a major change after the Raid so the Maw expanding in size is merely the beginning!

And while adding new titles and fixing that one, make Lord/Lady of War account wide already.

1 Like

Saurfang’s soul is now a trinket.

2 Likes

They got models on the bow. Curious if it’s the right bow.

”It is the death he wanted. If that troubles you, you’re free to join him.”

I didn’t see the expanded map of the Maw, that sounds interesting. I wonder how it got expanded? Korthia?

It’s been an Expac, so Anduin’s Mass-Rez Deus-Ex-Machina is off CD again.

1 Like

Omg… raider.io baseline…

1 Like

Let the meltdown begin.

We really need a whole expansion dedicated to showing how SYlvannas was justified and we simply couldn’t trust those sneaky Night Elves.

1 Like

Welp, guess I’ll make a Venthyr Hunter for that! :smiley:

:snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: