[MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR 9.1] Unofficial 9.1 Datamine Thread

I welcome built-in io with welcome arms, so long as people actually use it. External “requirements” becoming obviated by the game is a good thing.

2 Likes

Oh I agree. It’s all the “remove raider io” people who are going to love it.

I will be fine if she simply dies in Torghast.

What no ezclap mega statue to Sylvanas and her victory over undead repression and vindication of all transgressions

Hail unholy mother, May Her merciful Shadow fall upon you

1 Like

It’s confirmed that she will be present in Ardenweald.

This is perfect!! Every casual ever was saying get rid of io and just have blizzard make a system in game.

Now they are. Now casuals can’t complain. Gotta love when people get what they want :wink:

Give us Dark Ranger fans more Dark Ranger content, yes~ Sylvanas I’m coming for your heinie in 9.1.

1 Like

If only this game was balanced enough for them to do that. Seems like blizzard will push players to go meta then… which sucks. I would rather have more solo content if they are going to push this stuff out.

1 Like

It’s just for dungeon runners. If you don’t run dungeons, you’ve got nothing to worry about. This changes nothing. Literally nothing

Hmmm gearscore turned into ilvl. That impacted the whole game. We will see how it impacts the game.

1 Like

My hopes have been dashed.

It’s literally been in the game this whole time. Unaffected.

Just wait till you see what Sylvanas does in the next expansion!

Pretty tired of the Sylvanas show. We’ve been it at for 3 expansions now. y’all got any more of them other lore characters?

4 Likes

I would go for cutting edge Sylvanas if she dropped a hood that let you show hair like hers does.

2 Likes

the sylvanas bow is great. Now we just need the dark ranger skins added to belves.

I would hope they would treat transmogging it in the future as apply the reskinned ability as well but without the gameplay change of it

if they do that we got horde dark rangers we can play as

1 Like

Probably not quite what you were hoping for, but it looks like a certain gnome has reinvented himself in the Maw…

1 Like

steals the Primus’ shoulders