Massive hate for retail?

Hate is a strong word…Retail fits the bill.

well good for you in retail the general feeling is that no body care about no body

you mean your feeling

I love everyone…except jaina

I mean it’s easy to hate a game that’s been turned into baby smol muscle playground.

you dont understand? Basically its a world in were nobody know any body and unless you can carry someone nobody care about youl.

Most of the the person who carry other dont care about the person he is carrying. When i only ad my hunter max in classic i kinda dropped it for bfa. I wanted to get back my 2k rathing on my feral druid . I was kinda rusty a bit but the fact that absolutely no one ever stayed more than one lost. CMON

Sounds like a you thing I meet plenty of people. Make friends. Just as I do in classic

GOOD FOR YOU every cheer for slicy she make friend everywere she goes.

tread-

I hope you do too! I know you are being condescending, but I hope you do find great people to play with. Truly makes the game great

I really like server communities and have been pretty happy with the Earthfury one. Even though it’s very quirky. I agree with you Boeuff.

The CRZ thing HAS caused a lot of issues for server communities in Retail. I’ll go back on my “cannot make friends” thing but again that’s almost all for the high end or whatever you can find on game (not server) specific Discord servers just like with literally every other game. Like you can find people who play Super Mario Bros solo through there and have the same experience.

To be fair, the groups I’ve been in recently (Classic) don’t even acknowledge a hello. I think the “new car smell” has worn off.
But I agree, the LFG feature is where I first noticed that feeling of indifference.

I play both unlike some people so i get where you are coming from, because if you just look at the classic community; most of them are whining for progress beyond classic vanilla. they say all this stuff about retail, and no change & etc but once the tbc thing came out tons of people are crying for transfer overs pretty much progression beyond classic vanilla when classic tbc should just be a fresh start because everything done in classic vanilla should stay in it.

I mean both games have their ups and downs.

It’s great that retail has “new” content. It feels bad that 99% of it is disposable, forgettable, and subject to bizarre changes anytime a dev farts.

At least the Classic world is consistent. It feels like a world.

Retail is just a ride. Most of the time it is the same ride as before but with a few missing parts and prettier make-up.