Massive hate for retail?

I hate retail like an old friend that stole my money and everything in my house but was nice a friend a few years but end up being my most despise person in the world.

5 Likes

I don’t hate it.
It’s like an old friend that has picked up some really bad habits, something like a m3th addiction (scaling) and a gambling addiction while trying to steal your stuff ( always borrowed power systems ).

7 Likes

I cant stand it but hate is too strong a word. Its just not for me.

9 Likes

we’ll see tomorrow.

No ! The only way i could consider him like that was if i knew hee still was the same guy i knew from back at is CORE!

No not only he never would have stole from you he was honest .Yea he needed you sometime to covert for him but he unarently evil. Cannot trusted to a point that he worse than your enemy since he give a cover that he could be the same as he was before but NO ! He is no longer controle of what he is since is core change as a parasite who controle what he does and only value the parasite everything that your friend is can be use for the benefit of the parasite.

I can see larva true is skin eating him from the inside. He is already dead . The parasite use eco of is brain just to make him sound like there still a some part of him somewhere.

Retail is so much better then Classic.

You hit 60 on Classic then what? Raid for 2 hours a week? Get stomped by premades? But but the community… is aweful and this parse culture is toxic.

The shadowlands pre patch was a breath of fresh air and I havnt touched classic since then.

9 Likes

Gotta love those kinds of friends, they are so jacked up they will steal your sheet and then try and help you find it while eyeballing the rest of your loot for later.

am sorry if you need a guide for finding what is fun in the game.
I particularuy like to farm herb since herb is something you farm by yourself.

I enjoy DEEPLY HARDLY WITH DEEP DEEP SATISFACT ION ! The fact that someone like you will call for help after i camp him and I KILL THEM BOT !

GO BACK TO RETAIL ! Or do this 15 min corps walk and probably ask for more low effort no heart player that me and just 1 friend would corps camp. They never last. You see them .

Can soemone come kill ally at furbog village then you no longer see them.

THEY QUIT GO BACK TO RETAIL!

4 Likes

I like to farm herbs. Dodging bots makes me feel like an adventurer!

2 Likes

I don’t see really the point of try harding on pve server. I like survival of the fittest . I like the fact the strong take what he want.

What a strange thing to hate. Can’t you just ignore it?

1 Like

People try hard in classic when it doesnt even need to be try hard. Then the fourms are filled with people complaining about how easy things are and asking blizzard to purposely make it harder

2 Likes

I don’t hate it
I don’t like it or care about it
I wouldn’t spend time with it, even if it begged me and offered to pay for all the drinks and appetizers
I wouldn’t have given it a chance had it not been called WoW

Classic has problems but they are different than retail:

1. Lack of end game content. Not a lot of variety.
  2. Raids are a face roll, yet oddly there’s a weird parse culture who want to zerg the content, even though it’s trivial. It’s like a bunch of wash outs who couldn’t handle heroic in retail decided this was the only way they could feel powerful.
  3. Master loot is abused like crazy. There’s a reason Blizz got rid of it.
  4. So many specs just don’t work right. Really old flawed designs.
  5. Being spec locked to gear just sucks, especially if you are a healer.
  6. MESSED up economy. Certain professions prosper the rest starve.

Retail has flaws too but at the very least I can count on new content that has difficulty that is well beyond my reach.

7 Likes

Not really.

That subsequently wear a tinfoil hate and joined a cult.

I don’t hate retail, it just stopped being fun for me.

Ever WoW expansion just went away from what I was looking for more and more (it was gradual at first). I’d log on to do my daily WoW chores though, up until BFA when I just figured why am I doing this. That’s when I quit after only a week or two of playing, with a 6-month sub left.

Lots of people like retail and that’s fine. It’s just not my game anymore.

The WoW General Discussion forum is great for those who like retail the most, and they talk about how terrible they think Classic is a lot. For anyone who doesn’t like Classic well if you don’t even play Classic anymore then that’s the perfect forum for you.

I am indifferent now. Once I got Classic from Blizzard I feel now that theres no reason to be upset.

I’m getting what I want and what I asked for and Im enjoying myself…

TBC is coming, and you KNOW they wont pass up on the WOTLK cash cow so… I mean, Im happy? So let people that enjoy retail be happy too. 2020 has been… rough, we all deserve a little bright spot somewhere. I hope SL turns out fun for those that play it.

3 Likes

retail has many bad things about it, like easy leveling, very easy to kill mobs to LFG/LFR but to hate scaling just shows how bad of a player you are; that you are just 1 of those people that just like to completely overpower something cuz of your lvl instead of some1 that actually has any skills.

If blizz brings back actual talent trees so we don’t rely on borrow power & increase the exp requirement along with making mobs hit 3-5 times stronger with more health, and make it so people the use LFG/LFR have to walk to the portal the game will be so much better than classic. Scaling is 1 of the thing that actually makes retail lvling fun, I get to pick & choose where I want to play similar to elder scrolls games.

The only fun thing about class are the sense of reward when you rank up in pvp and the journey to 60 because mobs are harder to kill so you have to play smart to live & some quests takes you on a journey to different places. Aside from grinding for PVP rank, raids are just a joke compared to retail; even some LFR fights are harder. And classes in classic are badly design, vanilla wow was an incomplete game; all classes never finish until tbc(something i can wait to switch over to), tbc is actually the complete version of classic wow. and it would had been amazing if we get to experience what was great with vanilla but with the completed classes from tbc(some talent trimming to work at 60 of course).

BFA was worse than WoD and the fact that Shadowlands is a copy of BFA’s mechanics means I have no interest in it at all

3 Likes