Mass unsub to protest against what just happened?

:rofl:LOL this is so funny

1 Like

Sad I’m Neo and that I see the programming code now?

Breaking the 4th wall to see the hands of uber nerds shoving their credit cards through the walls in Ulduar, ToC and Icecrown Citadel to swipe across the glow of the raid leaders payment machine to distribute pixels to the highest cash bidder.

The experience is tainted. It’s time to move on.

2 Likes

What did you guys expect? This doesn’t even matter at this stage of classic. The economy has been battered FRIED since vanilla. Go have a look at the gold prices and then tell me with a straight face you are shocked.

1 Like

I had 10k gold at the start of WoLK, I’ve played actually very casually to the point I might step into Ulduar 25 once in a week.

I’ve bought 10 epic flying mounts and Cold Flying on 10 characters, got all of my characters to at least 4200gs, fully enchanted (some budget options), dual spec’d 5 of them and kept my gold around 20k.

The economy is fine. Nothing much has changed, it’s only obviously slanted in GDKP’s in Ulduar- most of everything is overfarmed which makes raid mats fairly cheap, everything outside of epics and gems sell for very little. Most of the gold I’ve made is from quest leveling (seems getting to 80 gets me about 6-10k gold) per character.

Economy is fine. Only place economy matters is in GDKP’s.

I’ll surely unsub when the token makes its way to Era. I’m not surprised they it dropped it into wotlk though, writing has been on the wall for that version for awhile now.

2 Likes

Man, I’m like old 'cause I remember REQUESTS being made, FOR the WoW Token, in Classic. These are all PRE-2023!

Just some examples…

1 Like

It will happen, but the people unsubbing are no longer heard. It’s like in Retail, despite having 1/12 of their peak population, still sounds like an echo chamber of nobody quitting but the casuals. When really, the people quitting just stop being a part of the conversation.

3 Likes

Players buying their way in an RPG is basically taking the RPG out of the game. I think a lobby style raid game may more suitable for them.
Insert $29.99 for the next tier level please!

Not really, it’s disappointing.

Joke’s on you. Only idiots and Apple fanatics owners fall for that kind of hook.

You and all the anti-wow token people are naive. We all knew RMT would be in 2019 classic, because it was in original vanilla. The community said #NoChanges so of course there’s no token, but we also said YES to RMT and bots.

WOW Token is superior to RMT solution we’ve been stuck with.

They both go against the RPG aspect.
You know, where you actually play to progress.

what’s there to protest
anyone still playing wrath is basically a retail baby anyway, so have your token :expressionless:
as long as they keep the contagion away from era

1 Like

you’re naive. players cheat, and wow token is the better solution to the player made issue.

I used to play wow back in EU when it was current expansion, and I can understand frustration if new people wanna try to gather the gold and stuff, but on the other hand they should leave it as classic experience.

Classic is for people who wanna enjoy their grinds and slow game paste, leave token in retail. I do enjoy retail allot more simply because my time, I don’t play classic and I don’t enjoy classic. It’s slow compared to retail, and it’s old.

Classic old games are like classic cars. You either have to be a mechanic with extra money on the side to have them or a really really rich person that can afford mechanics and parts. Same with classic old games. You need lots of time and patience. Now you can skip that with money

a lvl 80 is defending the wow token :expressionless:

1 Like

Wrong. A paying customer is defending the wow token. Don’t act like my wotlk characters or your classic era characters have impact on the issue of RMT, it makes your stupidity too obvious.

I cloned my era toons. I play era and when som2 comes I’ll play that and I’m hoping it has the wow token so RMT bots are not camping mining and herb points.

If you buy those 6-12 month deals you are already a lost cause

1 Like

I’m gettin a lot of value out of my 12 month one I got in December 2022 :expressionless:

The only leverage you have to make changes is to take your sub away. When you give them a year up front they have no need to put in effort.

I unsubbed and I told them exactly why. The greed of the company is killing their games.

1 Like