Adding wow token to tbc classic

I feel like they should just add the token to classic tbc lets be honest everyone buys gold anyways and the token would help get rid of all these bots etc

10 Likes
4 Likes

If tokens can’t get rid of bots on retail or on the China servers, why do people make the false assumption that it won’t fail a 3rd time?

4 Likes

Thanks my man

Delete the WoW token and Battlenet balance so that the bots die off.

See, its not hard.

2 Likes

TY actiblizz employee.

Honestly feels like a bot with an automated feature spamming this garbage every week. Two sentences of bs.

Token is in retail and there are bots in retail.

4 Likes

Before tokens bots were a lot worse than it is in retail wow. In fact compare the bot problems between Classic and Retail and see the difference.

plus if you never want to play or install retail wow you can just use tokens on classic/tbc classic if it ever became a thing

2 Likes

Prior to tokens and battlenet balance bots were far more profitable and prolific than they are currently.

2 Likes

Well if the botters has to pay a sub, then yes absolutely.

That is not honest. Just because you buy gold doesn’t mean everyone does.

Also, this is the wrong forum.

8 Likes

Everyone buys gold? Stop projecting. I don’t buy gold, most people don’t buy gold.

5 Likes

Yes, there is hyper-inflation caused by gold buyers being exploited by GDKPers - literally hundreds of thousands of gold spent in a single Naxx run. Please add in the WoW token in TBC to curb this.

Selling boost runs for gold also dominates LFG chat and is toxic to organic group forming.

2 Likes

Neither of those things cause inflation in WoW.

2 Likes

Please go back to ECON 101.

So, teach me. How do two activities that do not produce gold cause inflation?

2 Likes

Sellers test for the price break point. Assuming a large volume of gold in the market, the prices will be higher than the prices in market with low gold volume. Easy.

But untrue.

As someone who was against tokens I am 100% for them now. People have bought so much, players are reaching the 100k mark. Even my family has bought gold thier own accounts. LIterally everyone around is buying gold. How does someone like me that has good morals compete with someone who has 10k gold over me. Early phases of classic it wasn’t a huge problem since players control the resources not bots. I dropped herb because it’s quite impossible now to make profit per time spent. Tokens not only even the playing field, it sticks it to botters and makes botting less profitable.

The other solution is for Blizzard to ban all the botters, but it’s been proven that won’t and can’t happen.

3 Likes

It is time. I would have preferred to not have tokens, but honestly I can’t see many good arguments against it at this point. Not everyone is buying gold, but a lot more than people are willing to acknowledge are. If people are going to be buying gold with impunity at this point, it might as well be made available as an option for everyone so those who still follow the rules aren’t disadvantaged.

3 Likes

You wouldn’t know truth if came and sat in your lap. You have literally zero idea or grasp of what influences prices - both in game and in real life.