<Masochistic Tendencies> LFM for Fun and Debauchery

[Masochistic Tendencies] (Horde) recently reformed on Turalyon-US after taking a break for a few years.

MT has been around since 2009 on US-Uldaman. After stepping away from the game for a couple of years after my husband passed away (he got me into WOW in 2007), I have returned!

Many of our original core have also returned, including our Raid Leader. We have always been a heroic raiding guild because we don’t have the time or the patience for mythic raiding. We’re old, we’re tired, and we just want to have fun. We are currently 7/10 H in Castle Nathria.

MT is a laid back east coast guild, mostly adults over 35 many in our 40s and 50s. Along with some of our 20-something kids!

We are a bunch of goofballs, sense of humor is a must. We are not PG rated. :slightly_smiling_face:

We are very active in the evening hours, and a very social bunch. Our discord chatter is nonstop. Our raids are almost full, and we consistently run with 20+ players. There are mythic keys going constantly.

We are looking for a mage and a warlock for our raid team. Maybe 2 or more. We don’t have biscuits. We don’t have cookies. Nobody’s bringing the punch and pie. And we’re sad. And hungry.

Our raids are full on: Tanks, heals, and melee dps. We will consider other ranged if you’re a good fit. But we REALLY FRICKIN NEED CLOTHIES THAT SET THINGS ON FIRE.

Raid times are Mon/Wed 8:30-11:30pm server (EST).

Cheers!

Alykii#1736

(edited because grammar boss crit)

2 Likes

WTB a mage and lock
Punch and pie will be served. But you gotta bring it.

Currently 10/10N, 7/10H

Keys being run all the time from low keys all the way up to 10+.
Nightly shenanigans.
Super social and active. Constant discord chatter during the day.

COME JOIN US! :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds like my kinda place ! GL <3

2 Likes

Well we fisted that sludge last night, now 8/10H.
Still looking for cookies and buns.

1 Like

Bump -

We are now 9/10H and recruiting DPS for progression. High need for Monk, Demon Hunter, Mage, and Warlock.

Apply through in game guild finder, add Alykii#1736, or add Fancyursa#1546 with questions or for an invite

Cong rats on the kill!!!

1 Like

Thanks! Still looking for more to push for AOTC. Sire to p2.
Mage, Warlock, DH and Monk dps are our biggest needs, but any skilled dps will be welcomed!