Marksmanship spec bonuses

For this specialization, in Season 4, I would like the bonuses (updated) from:

Para esta especialización, en la temporada 4, me gustarían las bonificaciones (actualizadas) de:

Para esta especialização na Série 4, quero os bônus (atualizados) da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

1 Like

Season 3 is pretty much the only good one for MM plus it improves the playstyle so this one is a clear choice.

16 Likes

Eh, Season 3’s perma-volley playstyle isn’t that great. I think people are leaning towards it because it gives crazy burst, ignoring the fact that they will rebalance the bonuses. It also forces a very specific build; you end up with no choice in your spec talents. I’d honestly prefer Season 2’s Kill Shot / proc-based playstyle over Season 3’s.

8 Likes

Pretty much this. Its probably the single most fun set bonus ever and I hope it gets implemented as talents down the line.

6 Likes

I want the season 3 set bonus but I want rapid fire to apply volley with or without trick shots. Right now it could be more fun against 1 or 2 targets.

9 Likes

Season 3 is the only right choice

5 Likes

S3 makes it so much more fun I’d love to have this set bonus again.

5 Likes

It’s not even a choice lol S3 is the only one that’s viable.

3 Likes

Season 3 is by far the best.

1 Like

Season 3 for sure.

2 Likes

S1 2 set was very good, I’d like to see it return as a talent but 4 set was pretty laughable.

S2 was laughable.

S3 has felt insanely good in M+ and if it had slightly more procs it’d feel really really great in ST as well but it’s been the best season for MMs BY FAR.

Easily S3 tier. Not even close.

1 Like

Yes a kill shot centric tier when the tier was about gamble rolling trueshot extensions to spam aimedshot, sorry but s3 is the clear winner, nothing compares to the QOL it brings while also the power it brings, it certainly can be improved like remove the trickshot requirement. but s1 and s2 was flops in power they was so weak that MM lost literally nothing when the tier ended and it was so juiced on aura buffs that it was strong baseline, s3 showed what MM can do with a functional tier set, it just lacked a bit of tuning to stand out and BM being vastly overtuned and simplistic has caused it fall behind, while they also made fights like tindral in which a pet is needed to use freedom.

4 Likes

This would go a long way to fix the single target/two target issue.

1 Like

Idk if I want free ST Volley applications so often, but I would dig some other small modifications to the S3 set bonus.

(Or, ideally, bits each from an up-tuned S2 and from S3. /shrug)

My vote is for Season 3.

Season 3 by far is the best one i can’t wait to see what will be the remix

S1 2 set and S3 4 set

Season 3 improved the over all quality of life for MM hunters by far. I hope it gets implemented into the new hero talents as a style of play.

4 Likes

This spec needs a complete rework. Hopefully they can make multi-shot proc trick shots like beast mastery. If you hit multi shot you start aoeing.

2 Likes

Marks is dead anyway. As buggy as the s3 is it’s still the best of a sad lot.