< Mark of the Wolves > Casual Guild Recruiting for Fresh Endgame Content!

Hello! < Mark of the Wolves > is a friendly, casual guild that started as a reroll guild on 09/11/2020 on the PvP EST Benediction. Many of our members our now in their 50s or recently 60, so we are starting to prepare for endgame content like attunements, dungeons, and raids! So far we’ve been having a blast, and although we are not in a huge rush to get to endgame content, that time is quickly nearing.

So far, Benediction has been a great server to play on. Plenty of faction balance and healthy PvP (except for those jerks who are always mind-controlling me at Bloodvenom Post!), and a bustling community and auction house.

We have not yet determined raid times or loot distribution just yet, but we have been in discussions. Right now, I would say we are looking at a couple nights a week 8PM or 9PM EST start time (nights and times will be voted on), and a simple MS/OS +1 with loot priority loot allocation system. A couple of things I can say for sure - NO LOOT COUNCIL, no world buffs required, and new raiders welcome!!

We are looking for active, friendly players to come and join us as we move forward. Now is the perfect time to meet the guild and attune before we start raiding. Please message me or one of our members in game if you’re interested!

DISC - https : // discord.gg / NXMEKR5Fyj

This sounds great, I’m currently on another server but there’s very little dungeon activity and I’m looking for a possible new home. I’ll message you in game to chat more

1 Like

Hey Tremor, please message me or one of us in game to chat!!

Hey guys, we are still recruiting, shadowlands prepatch hurt our numbers a little bit. Also, cleaning up toxicity has been one of our priorities. Our guild remains clean, friendly and gluten-free!!

1 Like

Hey all, still recruiting inexperienced and veteran players alike for a casual raiding experience! We are just starting to run endgame dungeons and do attunement runs, so plenty of time to get in on the ground floor still!

We are still recruiting.

Hey all, we’ve been running MC and Onyxia attunement groups and having a blast. Many more folks to get attuned, so come and join us now if you have a fresh character looking to get into raiding eventually! We have been slowly building a solid group of good people, and I am excited for what the future brings. I hope you will come and join us!

Hello I would like to join your Guild what sever are you on I have a 60 Shaman and wife had a 70 priest jut hit 60 looking for a good Guild

I mean 60 priest lol

Sounds awesome Dogwood! We are Horde Benediction PvP EST, I hope you and your wife will come and join us!

Still happy to have people join us of all classes!

We have managed to acquire a couple of those pesky UBRS keys and we are starting to run it regularly and having a blast. With any luck and a few more people, we’ll be doing ZG in a couple of weeks. Feel free to come and talk to me in game or in Discord if you have any questions about the guild!

Just let me know what days y’all decide on raiding and times and get back with me Ty

We will likely be voting on that as a guild soon. We have had some new folks joining and hitting 60 lately, so hopefully we will be running ZG soon!

I was wanting to reroll but I keep missing everything. I’m still looking for a fresh start / new server and I was going to chat with you in Discord but it tells me that the invite is invalid.

Hey there! I have updated the Discord link so that one should work if you take out the spaces. I hope to talk with you soon! If I am not on, you can try Uhtrhed on Disc as well.

1 Like

Hey, I’m a lvl17 noob looking for a guild, I saw you guys were on the same server I’m on. I tried to use the discord link but I get an error that the link is invalid. I’d like to join you guys if you’re still recruiting.

Hey Omni, glad we talked in game.

To everyone else, we have our first guild ZG this Saturday and it looks like it will be a full guild run! We will need a lot more people if we wish to continue to MC and beyond. If you are considering transferring over a fresh 60 and you are cool, now may be a good time!

https: // discord.gg / UxtNfj3Dce