[H] Benediction - DPS warrior looking for a raiding guild

Hey all, I’m a lvl 50 Tauren DPS Fury Warrior looking for a good raiding guild that wants to help this ‘new to classic’ player grow and learn. I have never raided in classic, I’ve never even done most dungeons. I’ve been extremely lucky that I even got to 50 myself. I’m hoping to find a group of like minded players that want me to succeed as much as I do. I play retial for fun, but I’m looking to fill my time until Shadowlands and even beyond!
A bit of background: I have severe social anxiety so I have a hard time making friends or even asking for things in game. I do not know how to make gold in game, I have no idea what BIS items are, I have never PVP’d. I get all my knowledge of the game through streamers like Asmongold lol. I can’t even look for dungeons without my anxiety growing. All I do when I log on now is AFK in Org because I’m always getting ganked by Alliance when I try to quest, and I’m too anxious to form my own groups. I have a really silly mentality of thinking everyone is an elitist in classic because no one ever tries to recruit me or even just chat casually. It really does feel like the only people who play are players from 16 years ago, and I feel really alone because of that. I’m positive I’m incorrect for feeling this way. Now enough of this junk, lets talk what I can offer!
I’m able to play anytime after 5pm Central US time (work prevents me from getting on earlier) and I’m free every weekend. I’m looking for a real guild experience with players that are willing to teach and have patience with someone who’s never done this. I dream of being fully geared for DPS and even trying some PVP. I dream of defeating every raid this game has to offer, and I’m willing to do my part to make it there. Because of my social anxiety, I don’t think I can talk in voice coms (like discord) but I’m 100% willing to show up and sit queitly to listen.
What I don’t want in a guild is elitism, gear holding/hoarding for “older” members, being told I have to change specs to do dungeons or raids, being forced to change talents or professions, racism and bigoty is a no go. If anything I said needs further explination, please ask.
Apologies for wriing so much, those of you who read through this all, I greatly appriciate that. Even writing this took me an hour and a lot of mental preperation.

Hey there! You are welcome to give < Mark of the Wolves > a shot, as we are filled with friendly and knowledgeable people and we have not yet started raiding! I see two potential issues with the fit 1) it will be a long time before we are burning through content, so it would likely take you a long time to get gear and 2) Ideally, players would not be leaving us once Shadowlands releases! Please message me or someone from the guild in game if you are interested. If not, best of luck to you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mark-of-the-wolves-casual-guild-recruiting-for-fresh-endgame-content/700915

Hello I would like to join your Guild what sever are you on I have a 60 Shaman and wife had a 70 priest jut hit 60 looking for a good Guild

hi are you guys still looking for a guild my discord is :

Aztechnology#0853