Many Weekly Quests Did Not Reset

This literally happened to me today.

1 Like

9/17
Also having this issue. So far I cant get ahold of the theater quest, my leatherworking orders, or the wax globs. Havenā€™t checked hallowfall, or Ahjā€™Kahet yet. Can only access the quest for the theatre on alts and does not link through warband to my main.

1 Like

Same issue for me. Only ā€œnewā€ weekly quests appear but the ones that are repeatable have not re-appeared; theater, digging, machine. I am also not getting a delve key from chests. When I run the scripts it says the quests are already complete even though they should have reset.

2 Likes

Same here this week. Cant do theater quest, professions, awakening machine cache, no restored coffer keys from caches.

1 Like

Issue happened for me this week- opened 4 weekly caches, only recieved crests, gold, and valorstones. No keys. Unable to interact with awaken the machine

Happening on my account after weekly reset as well.

1 Like

Same issue here. No theater troupe or awakening the machine quests, no snuffling weekly, and no crafting weekly. I just opened a pinnacle cache from Faerin and a seasoned adventurerā€™s cache from the ringing deeps special assignment and didnā€™t get coffer keys from either one.

1 Like

Having this problem also, missing out on character progress this early on in the expansion really hurts

3 Likes

At least Blizzard is acknowledging the issue, being transparent and communicatā€¦

er, nevermind.

Same here. Main toon affected, alts seem ok. Submitted a bug report as well, fingers crossed this gets fixed soon

Itā€™s okay because Iā€™m sure they will give us everything we missed out on retroactively, right?

Ha, I kid. We canā€™t even get a few words on it.

1 Like

This happened to me as well, Awakening the Machine also did not give me loot. I have also not gotten any resplendent keys from the caches I was able to get (world quests weekly from lady outside the inn in Dornogal, Spreading the Light)

1 Like

I managed to get a response from customer support on Twitter and they have passed along the feedback from this thread to the team. Hereā€™s hoping this gets sorted out.

1 Like

seeing this is week 2 and they knew about it doubt itā€¦they also will have to issue KEYS to people who already did the WB and the 3 weekly quests in main city that gave the chest but NO keys

Needs more visibility. Who can actually get this issue in front of Blizz?

please fix Iā€™m having the same issue

Well i just got home and logged into a disposable character first, interacted with a few things and then logged out/ swapped to main who was bugged last week - profession knowledge lockout, weeklies, coffer keys, etc.

At first glance things look promising. I am able to pick up theater weekly, use treatises, etc. Time will tellā€¦

Going forward, just in case im logging in on a disposable char first weekly, and never right after servers are up.

This is going on for 2 weeks now and no resolutions this is insane for the day they release the vault where so many people want to see other various gear before picking which piece from the vault.

My Raid Finder, PvP quests, and various weekly quests were not reset on this character I guess. I completed them, opened 3 different caches, receieved no veteran gear, no coffer keys. I received my weekly spark of omens, and nothing else. This is so frustrating.

Having the same issue as everyone else in this thread. This Mage, who was the first to login on weekly reset, has NONE of the weekly quests reset.

1 Like

Same thing here. First toon I logged on didnā€™t reset, alts are fine though. :confused:

2 Likes