Many Weekly Quests Did Not Reset

same problem here on my main, weekly didnt reset

same problem here on my main, weekly didnt reset

That is what they already did but I re-opened :upside_down_face:

pretty sure my weekly pact quest for the Severed Thread didnā€™t reset.

Iā€™m there now looking.
Theres no quest and I canā€™t pick one.

My zone buff is ā€œWoven Cocoonā€ for The Weaver, but thereā€™s no tracker for it anywhere so Iā€™m guessing mine didnā€™t reset either.

The Friday reset just happened and still buggedā€¦

I got a reply to my ticket:

ā€œWeā€™ve received multiple reports regarding this particular issue. Currently, Game Masters can not provide this in-game, but the good news is that our developers are working in getting this sorted in the upcoming days, so i am hope that you see some progress on this very shortly.ā€

3 Likes

Bump, my main has the same issue and GMs are no help at all. Would just be nice to see the issue acknowledged. I also logged in immediately after reset like many other people seem to have done with the same issue.

1 Like

Hope they fix it before the reset

Iā€™m so thrilled that my main gets to do 4 fewer Bountiful Delves on the only week of the season that they will be relevant :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hoping we get compensation on Tuesday, but I highly doubt it. :frowning:

Just keep getting the same old copy paste ā€œreport it as a bugā€ response. Lost out on coffer keys on the week they are relevant.

2 Likes

Bumping, I was unable to get keys and do a bunch of the world events on my characters all week after getting them in previous weeks.

bumping still not fixed a week after reset

1 Like

people in a similar thread report the issue has carried forward. and new threads show more players freshly affected.

Still no blue post or dev note anywhereā€¦

2 Likes

Just happened to me. Sounds like I"m screwed. Great.

This has happened to me after this reset. Extremely disheartening to see that its a problem weeks old that hasnā€™t had any response from a blue.

2 Likes

Same here this week, bumping.

same issue here. no weekly crafting quest, no theater troupe, no digging weekly, no awakening machine, lotta world quests/special assignments that JUST unlocked today are not awarding the associated rep. unrelated but my guild rep also reset.

adding to the other weekly stuff. rares havent reset their weekly rep gain

1 Like

Same thing with guild banks disappearing 4 weeks ago.

Same thing with some players receiving Crests retroactively for delves completed.

I honestly donā€™t remember the last time communication was this terrible.

1 Like