Many Weekly Quests Did Not Reset

Having this same issue. PLEASE fix soon!!!

i dont think they read this forum

Bumping. still not fixed

New hotfix dropped. Still not fixed.

Same issue here; profession knowledge (alch) not resetting as well as restored coffee keys from zone special assignments and hallowfall. Not too happy especially during start of tier when it matters the most.

same here on my main did them all last week and the awakening the machine, theater, and the odd globs of wax did not reset for me. put in ticket but most likely wont be any help

bumping because blizz wont respond.

Also having this same problem. Has anyone heard anything about a possible resolution?

no and the gm told me to go to wowhead… they don’t actually care.

Looks like the maintence forgot to weekly reset the game…

Still not fixed :)))))

Bump and same, all my alts are getting shiny stuff while my main cries

1 Like

GM told me to submit an in-game bug report. They legit told me: “We haven’t received any of the weekly reset issue yet, but we will keep tracking it on our end.”

They don’t care and they aren’t going to fix it lol

Yeah it’s still happening - only my new sub-80 alts can get the weekly and ONLY if they never did it prior. I’m rapidly running out of sub-80 toons that can do the weekly. My 80s are fine - they can get their weeklies, but all of the others seem to be SOL week after week. I go back and check each week on all of them btw.

At this point, I think they are waiting for next reset to see if the issue fix itself and we all gonna be one week behind

make sure to bug report it

same im sending them the link to this thread now

Same issue:

• Awakening the Machine, Theater, Crafting/Gathering weekly weren’t available.
  • Special assignment WQ and Spreading the Light didn’t give keys.

My ticket have been open for more than a day.

happen the same to me!

Dont worry, they will give you an automatic response about boss loot and gonna send you a wowhead post