Many Weekly Quests Did Not Reset

I am having this same exact problem.

This is Game Master Nomilocoel, thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment, and for your patience with our wait time.

I understand from your ticket that you didn’t receive rewards from weekly quests.

Having looked through your case, please note that we had an issue with weekly quest, However, our developers team were able to fix the issue but the rewards are not retroactive, means that you will need to complete the weekly quest again and you will receive the rewards for it.

Should you have any other questions or inquires, please feel free to contact us anytime, day or night.

Best regards,
GM Nomilocoel

Try again next week even though we’re all 1-2 weeks short of profession knowledge, coffer keys, and reputation. ;(

3 Likes

I am appalled that we dont get compensation for this HUGE inconvenience. “Sorry, you cant get the items you need that is important to progressing with the rest of the players”

6 Likes

start a petition on it lol

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

My weeklies also did not reset. I did not receive a Coffer Key from my Radiant Cache or Seasoned Adventurer’s cache. Submitted a ticket and the response was that they could do nothing and to post it here. So I guess I don’t get to progress at all in Delves this week?

1 Like

They responded to my ticket with a link to article saying the issue is fixed for next week, guess I am out of luck for keys this week. Sucks

if your expecting to actually get weekly reset next week dont hold your breath with RWF going on
im already expecting next week to be 3 weeks in a row we get left out again on all the rep and stuff the rep alone we are losing is like 3 to 4 lvls
thats actually A LOT of rep

I feel that we ought to be compensated with a week’s play time if nothing else.

2 Likes

This is the ticket response I just got from a GM after having a ticket in for 3 days!
“Thank you for contacting Blizzard. This is Game Master Omatemiroc, I will be helping you today. Well, we have no reported issues or bugs regarding the weekly quests not providing coffer keys and everything is working as intended, if you feel that you encountered a bug then I recommend submitting a bug report through the link below.”

Are you kidding me!!! this is scary that you have GM’s that are this unaware of this issue when you have forum posts with hundreds of people having the same issue!

2 Likes

I just do not understand how the response is just “wait till next week”. We missed out of 4 delves standard, plus any additional delves from radiant echoes & key shards, which we are not getting. This is a CORE mechanic of this season and we are just left to dry with no compensation. This actively puts players behind.

3 Likes

This is exactly my plan as well.

BTW: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/366406 for anyone looking

1 Like

ya ill believe that when i see it

Our developers have fixed the issue that was causing this problem, the next weekly reset should reset all weekly activities appropriately. We apologize for the inconvenience.

we screwed over lots of people we sorry we rushed our expansion even though we knew it wasnt ready those who lost out on 2 weeks worth of stuff your out of luck sorry

1 Like

That’s good they fixed it (apparently) but it’s very lame the rewards are just gone. It’s a ton of lost progress with no catch up mechanic. Think losing out on my gathering knowledge points is my biggest disappointment as that actually impacts my gold making.

1 Like

lol
IF ITS FIXED ill believe it on tuesday lol