Many Weekly Quests Did Not Reset

Still impacted by this, although they fixed the issue yesterday where too many valorstones were dropping from normal and heroic dungeon bosses. :laughing:

I’m tempted to bring this issue up on their social media marketeering feeds… but that would be petty…
I mean the fact that they either can not, or refuse to communicate with us on some major bugs really frustrates the hell outta me. But what to they care, they already got our $$$

2 Likes

Bump. Let’s get a response, eh?

1 Like

the only response will be them saying they are aware and are looking into it, then closing the topic to shut us up

True. But I don’t know why anyone would expect anything else.

The only ones who know how and when a bug will be fixed are the developers, and they almost never post. The Support Forum Agents can acknowledge the existence of the bug reports but nothing else.

Maybe a Community Manager will pop in and say something more definite, but it’s certainly quite rare. The devs keep their own counsel on what they fix and when they fix it.

3 Likes

Bumping 10 char

1 Like

this is all they said

2 Likes

Potential bug he says. Man, all of us with broken characters and it is only a potential bug. At least it’s finally been acknowledged but that wording feels like a kick in the nuts after losing all this progression and falling behind.

1 Like

its bc they truly dont care and dont really know what they are doing or saying honestly and dont really want to focus on it while RWF is going on

Cool, sounds like we’re all going to be at least a week behind in world progression.

This is absolutely brutal to solo players.

2 Likes

2 weeks actually next week will be 3 bc it still wont be fixed

1 Like

Just need blizzard to send me my 5 or so keys that I did not get. I cancelled my sub, if it’s not fixed i’ll just move on.

send me my 8 keys my spark and my rep and then AND ONLY THEN! we can call it even

Same issue on my main. Almost all my weeklies did not reset.

I only play three characters and the time split is like 80/15/5.

I have no reason to play this week if I cant be rewarded for my hard work to maintain a competitive crafting skill level / Acuity / KP and Item level.

I too submitted a ticket asking to be compensated for the lost rewards.

Don’t stop posting on the forums if you’re affected by this issue- please submit both tickets and bug reports if you haven’t already.

It’s fully my intent to request a pause in my subscription until this is resolved.

If next reset comes and goes and we still have no word and people are still affected I will permanently be ending my subscription and will be requesting a refund for the expansion.

Absolutely inexcusable for this to happen.

and to think I came back to the game after 8+ years and for this to happen!

2 Likes

Gonna also add my voice to this chorus has this is a pretty game breaking bug. My character also didnt have many weeklies reset. Shocked to see no official response that details at least the potential of fix for this.

1 Like

funny thing We didnt get weekly Reset on toons but…BUT IF WE WHERE GETTING DAILY weekly resets they would be ALL OVER THIS

1 Like

Or let someone who is in a race for world first guild have this happen.

3 Likes

blizzard comments on a post “[SoD Free Character Move LUA Error]” that is affecting one person… yet. IGNORES this problem that WHO KNOWs how many are experiencing… nice… priorities and all.

2 Likes

Same issue, please blizzard

2 Likes

Yes, a thread in a forum which is monitored by Support Forum agents has a response by a Support Forum Agent.

Whereas a thread in Bug Reports, which is intentionally never responded to by a Blizzard employee, has no Blizzard Employee response.

Like it or not, Bug Reports is not a conversation. If you want a discussion, take it to Customer Support (where the Support Forum Agent will tell you they’re aware of the bug but have no further information) or General Discussion (where a Community Manager may or may not respond).