Many Weekly Quests Did Not Reset

Having the same issue. It’s extremely frustrating.

2 Likes

I got an automated, canned response from a GM after putting in a ticket. =/

2 Likes

This. I get the sense this is happening to characters logging in just after the servers are brought back up, but the database hasn’t finished resetting the weekly data. And then we get stuck.

2 Likes

What we need is a front page Wowhead article pointing this out. That seems to be the only way to get Blizz to address anything in a timely manner these days.

3 Likes

keeping this bumped

2 Likes

Need a blue response on this, this should priority number 1 to fix.

2 Likes

Yeah chiming in here too. Its not just the profession points I’m losing on my main, its the coffer keys from the weekly caches I now am not getting. I opened a ticket and linked to this thread within. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

I saw this was on the front page of mmo champ, and Taliesin just mentioned it on stream.

4 Likes

Rares, Professions, Weekly caches, and Keys all not reset for this toon and one other. Seems odd this has been going on without any acknowledgement if only for a warning for players.

3 Likes

happened to me too

3 Likes

In the same boat here, my quest did reset like the ones outside the inn in Dorn. But I logged in a few hours after reset and got this unfortunate bug, kind of suck and pointless to play atm for me.

2 Likes

Same issue, main can’t get the work order weekly or get coffer keys.

4 Likes

Same issue, it affected my first character to log in after reset

1. weekly caches for coffer keys / loot
  2. profession treatise use
  3. crafting quest
  4. gathering of weekly profession items (eg mining for slate)
  5. DIDNT affect weekly mining quest? (the in-town quest from mining trainer)
  6. theater troupe quest
4 Likes

Yep same …

3 Likes

I’m glad people are picking up on this.

3 Likes

Wish we could get a blue post acknowledging this issue, hopefully they compensate those affected

2 Likes

They won’t. If they say anything at all, they will just say more or less that people affected as SOL and “It’s only a couple of weeks worth of loss, you can deal with it”.

1 Like

You’ve got a better chance of being struck by lightning than them compensating. I mean, they won’t even acknowledge the issue that affected countless people last week and now it seems even more people this week.

1 Like

Unfortunately I have the same issue. No loot or coffer keys from weeklies. No chests to loot after completing Awakening the Machine. Submitted it as a bug and still haven’t heard anything back.

3 Likes

Not that it matters, because it’s obvious at this point no one at blizz actually cares. personally this is more than enough to make me quit this game. I’m not an alt guy, I stick to my main and that’s it.

6 Likes