Mankrik - [Grievance] Rebuilding to form a new 25 man team

Grievance is looking for like minded gamers to fill our roster!!

We are currently running 10 man with HM’s Yogg 0 light and Algalon left to down, but having a great time getting there.

We are looking to rebuild our roster to fill out a committed 25 man team so we can make our way back into Ulduar and try our hand at some HMs, Also prepare for ToC and ICC. While we try to stay a family friendly, semi casual guild we do take our raiding seriously. Honestly looking for folks who want to commit to our community and help us succeed in our progress…

We have been in classic since day 1, through TBC and into Wrath, making us one of the original guilds on the server. We also have retail Horde and Alliance guilds you are welcome to join.

When you join us you join much more than a start up guild… we are a guild that will never disband, no matter what happens. We will always rebuild and keep moving ahead.

Raid days are Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est.

We use a sign up system on Discord for raids, and if we end up with more than 25 (or 10 for 10 man runs, obviously) we alternate those who sit… If we end up with consistently more than 25 signing up our goal is to only have 1 person sit every 4-5 weeks or so. An overflow is our target so if folks can not make raid due to real life obligations we have the ability to keep on with our normal guild 25 man run.

We run with Main Spec > Off Spec for loot, not using any complicated loot systems. We do run with a Master Looter but rolls are still open rolls for main spec. Hard Mode loot is considered for bis class rolls first, typically.

To join please head here and join our discord: https://discord.gg/grievance
Once in our channel please check out the “read me first” channel, read our charter and fill out our short app to get invited into our guild!

1 Like

I have a lvl 70 warlock and a lvl 70 SP. Are you all still running nax and H+ to help with gearing fresh 80s? Enjoying DF but wanted to come back and finish off WOTLK so looking for a new home.

1 Like

We do run H+ every day and Naxx on occasion as needed. Grievance is great about taking people over parses for raids. DPS need to be hit capped, of course, but not Naxx bis to get into Ulduar.

As stated by UncleBubba. We will do our best to get you geared up in H+. We were running some Naxx but have not done so in a few weeks. Not to say it isnt something we cant do, scheduling a run for gearing alts or mains who may need a few pieces. Its just not consistently being done atm. :slight_smile: we are a pretty easy group. Come check us out!

Ok awesome! Ill bring my lock over this evening and start the road to 80 lol

1 Like

Sweet! The discord link is in the OP :slight_smile: just fill out the “app” (just a couple simple questions, not an app really) and we can get your discord permissions set for you! Look forwed to seeing you around. We have a few around 70 leveling alts atm, too.

1 Like

ok awesome just joined discord, thanks again

1 Like

Great! Welcome! :slight_smile:

We are a pretty chill group with no loot drama so it’s a nice group of people :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If youre still looking for a place to raid. Come check us out! Discord link in OP

1 Like

We are rebuilding for classic! Please read the OP as it has been edited to show current needs and link to join us! :slight_smile:

Still looking for good people to fill out a 25 man group. to join click discord link in OP :slight_smile:

How many you guys still looking for?

We still need several dps and a few heals. :slight_smile: We are pretty good on tanks!

Looking to come back to classic and play a arms warrior/prot OS(39) or hunter (70) but I know it will take some time to level, is it even worth it? Will you all move onto Cata? I just joined discord but says I already did an app

I am so sorry I did not respond sooner! Its always worth it if you want to play, We will be raiding through TBC and if Cata comes out will likely continue through that Xpac. We do not disband any of our guilds, we have many across several games. Even Horde and Alliance retail which you are welcome to play with as well. :slight_smile:

Recruitment Needs: We are looking to rebuild our roster to fill out a committed 25 man team so we can try our hand at some HMs, Also prepare for ToC and ICC. Really need DPS and a healer or 2 (healer preferably with a dps secondary spec as we do sometimes rotate, or use less heals for certain bosses). Pretty good on tanks. While we try to stay a family friendly, semi casual guild we do take our raiding seriously. Honestly looking for folks who want to commit to our community and help us succeed in our progress

Raid Schedule:
Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm

General Raid Information:
While we are a real life first guild and do not have any attendance rules we do expect you to know your character, be gemmed, chanted and flasked. We honestly just want good, chill players who need a place to call home and are willing to commit to us through ICC.

About Us:
We are a multi game community that has been around since EQ days. We formed our classic guild on Day 1 and raided through TBC and into Wrath. We also have retail Horde and Alliance guilds you are welcome to join.

Loot:
Main Spec > Off Spec +1

To join head to our discord and fill out a short app that just asks general gaming info. link in OP

1 Like

Still looking for folks to fill out or 25 man team. Come try us out, I swear we dont bite!

ok…maybe a little lol

Guild Name: Mankrik, Horde Currently looking to fill out our 25 man team. If you are a semi casual to semi hardcore player come give us a chance!

Guild Type: Progression focused, real life first guild.

Recruitment Needs: We are looking to rebuild our roster to fill out a committed 25 man team. Looking for consistent raiders. DPS is our main need but could use a healer with a dpc offspec to rotate. Pretty good on tanks. While we try to stay a family friendly, semi casual guild we do take our raiding seriously. Honestly looking for folks who want to commit to our community and help us succeed in our progress

We downed ToC and Onyxia first night on normal. Heading into Heroic now.

Raid Schedule:
Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm

General Raid Information:
While we are a real life first guild and do not have any attendance rules we do expect you to know your character, be gemmed, chanted and flasked. We honestly just want good, chill players who need a place to call home and are willing to commit to us through ICC.

About Us:
We are a multi game community that has been around since EQ days. We formed our classic guild on Day 1 and raided through TBC and into Wrath. We also have retail Horde and Alliance guilds you are welcome to join.

Loot:
Main Spec > Off Spec +1

To join head to our discord and fill out a short questionnaire. https://discord.gg/grievance

Contact: Pm me here on Discord or in Game Hydrangia or Nionya#1471