Mandatory Death: Mechagon!

That’s not how that works. Force closing the client doesn’t disconnect you from the game server.

That’s why it doesn’t solve the problem. It only works if you stay out of the game client for 10-15 minutes so the server has time to detect that you’re AFK and boot you for inactivity.

Just feign death. Oh that’s right, nobody wants to main hunters…huehue

Thank god I have stealth.

Are you touching the lockbox in the wrong way?

1 Like

Wrong.

It does work. I do it every day, usually at least 3 or 4 times in Mechagong.

And no I don’t have to stay out for 10-15 minutes. I haven’t timed it (yet) but generally speaking I am logged out for maybe 2 or 3 minutes, 5 tops!!!

Thanks for always bringing the good news, Rastlin

1 Like

I have not had this experience. Though to be fair, my main is a NE druid who just /shadowmelds out of everything. Hope they fix it for you.

Blizz will put this behind their 500 other beta for Azeroth bugs since 8.2 hit.

They appreciate your testing feedback.

Race change to night elf :slight_smile: enjoy shadowmeld. Also mages can use invisibility to get out of it too.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

All death is mandatory.

Whoahs in Keanu Reeves

I know it’s to difficult to make it so if you aren’t doing damage to something after 2 mins and nothing is attacking you or damaging you to take you out of combat. :exploding_head:

1 Like

Someone’s obviously never coded before.

LOL

It does work. I do it every day, usually at least 3 or 4 times in Mechagong.

There is, literally, a pop up that comes up when you try to hard exit the game TELLING you that your character is still logged in even though you hard exit the game you bloody troll.

Log out timer is about 20(?) seconds if you aren’t doing anything. So if you are logged out by the time you got back in, you are either not in combat or combat dropped while you were logging out.

My face when Rastlin gets slapped in the face.

1 Like

Same could be said about some devs.

1 Like

No, no it could not be.

You’re ignorant regarding the process.

Just… play the game (or don’t) and quit talking about stuff you know nothing about. lmao

Anyone posting in a Rastlin thread not actively covering themselves in honey whenever they read “slap in the face”, is doing it wrong. There. I said it.

Considering about 80% of the devs aren’t programmers, your comment is meaningless.

I just did an experiment.

I was locked in combat-again-in the stupid junk zone megagon. I could not fish on the fishing daily, or log out because “I was in combat”.

So I pulled up the task manager and quit wow.

I then waited less than 30 seconds are reopened the game.

I logged in with no trouble. The entire time I was out of the game was just a minute or two.

It is a terrible pain that Blizzard does not fix this locked in combat bug but using task manager to end the game does work!