Mandatory Death: Mechagon!

Same could be said about some devs.

1 Like

No, no it could not be.

You’re ignorant regarding the process.

Just… play the game (or don’t) and quit talking about stuff you know nothing about. lmao

Anyone posting in a Rastlin thread not actively covering themselves in honey whenever they read “slap in the face”, is doing it wrong. There. I said it.

Considering about 80% of the devs aren’t programmers, your comment is meaningless.

I just did an experiment.

I was locked in combat-again-in the stupid junk zone megagon. I could not fish on the fishing daily, or log out because “I was in combat”.

So I pulled up the task manager and quit wow.

I then waited less than 30 seconds are reopened the game.

I logged in with no trouble. The entire time I was out of the game was just a minute or two.

It is a terrible pain that Blizzard does not fix this locked in combat bug but using task manager to end the game does work!

I hate to call out other people, but perhaps you should try getting better? I don’t die that much and I try to pull everything within range for a greater challenge. On 4 different classes. In fact, I probably die more frequently to fall damage than mobs.

Stupid Flying Serpent Kick

I got stuck in combat yesterday. I took the boat back to Zandalar and problem fixed.

1 Like

This has happened a couple of times to me as well, and I help those near me in combat also, then the aggro goes.

But I have heard people complain in /General of aggro they cannot shake.

It’s happened once to me, so I Alt F4-d and logged back in.

Wait…

What?

You go to task manager to close wow?

I think the biggest concern here is that you are some how managing to die 8-10 times a day. You could leave your character afk out in the middle of nowhere several times a day and not die that much.

Also you are way over exaggerating. Getting stuck in combat in mechagon does not happen that often. Combined total in all the time me and my friend have spent out there it has happened to us maybe four times.

IKR

I typically hit escape then click the logout or exit buttons and things work just fine. Unless WoW crashes, which is very very rare.

Yes.

When you are stuck in combat it is the only way to exit the game short of shutting down the computer!

Ground aggro iscrazy and the tethering is broken. Mobs follow you forever! On top of this it takes forever to dps down even one mob, let alone a bunch. All this equals Mega Deaths.

I use to think you were serious, but every post you make makes me believe more and more its just a long con troll

Man, you are a really bad troll or an absolutely terrible player.

I literally ran to the goblin with the ship, while stuck in combat, and took the ship back to Zandalar clearing the stuck in combat bug just last night.

this is maybe the single most absurd thing you’ve ever said.

Just keep repeating that often enough, in italics, it’s not annoying at all…

I had a “in combat” last night but I didn’t have to run across the entire island. It took about 25 seconds to move far enough away to get out of whatever phasing it was that was keeping me in combat.

Is it a bit annoying - a bit. But just report it as a bug on the appropriate forum and move on. There really is no need to rant about it here.

:upside_down_face:

I mean, honestly, running to the ship and going back to Zandalar to clear combat doesn’t seem any better!

I honestly don’t get it?

Shutting down the computer, exiting the game, dying or taking a boat all the way to Zandalar are the only options due to this ridiculous combat bug.

You should link your thread to the one the blue made in the bug forum today.

1 Like

did you not play Legion highmountain much?

[run by helya WQ on north coast and put in combat that doesnt drop even if you run out of the zone]

dear lord thats a lot of deaths even b4 the issue…maybe be more cautious?

Thanks!

I did just that!