Man I'm really gonna miss this game

anyone else sad that Cata is coming out? i really enjoy Wrath a lot, just to pvp, arena and battlegrounds, i got 5 level 80’s… I’m not going to enjoy Cata at all unless they change the pvp. I played it as a teenager when it came out but I quit shortly after because I did not like the pvp. They made everyone too tanky. And 2v2 games always go 45 minutes long time-over, unless you play double dps. I dont like the invincible healers that never go OOM.
I wish we could have Wrath Era, but, i guess maybe the queue times would be too long since we’re all split across many versions of the game.

15 Likes

I haven’t really liked some of the changes that came to Classic with Wrath, namely dungeon finder, account-wide mounts/achievements, and sort of lost interest in it about a month or so before ICC dropped, but I did enjoy arenas for the most part.

From what I’ve seen, looking up Cata comps, Feral/MM seems like a viable 2s comp, and while I’d prefer to play 3s, it’s a lot easier to find 1 other person to play with consistently than 2!

Anyway, that’s something I’m looking forward to about Cata, and I’ll probably at least check it out.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

PVP is one of the few things that’s better in cataclysm, but I don’t give it credit for that because we could have gotten balance changes here. Blizzard just couldn’t be bothered.

You can safely bet it’s going to be covered in bots. They practically gave up mid wrath when it comes to enforcement and SOD ended up in the same state within months of launch… which is exactly what I told everyone would happen. When there’s no police, it’s only a matter of time, and it doesn’t take that long for them to level up. The only positive for SOD is that there’s no boost, meaning they have to level the hard way, but this only delays the inevitable. It doesn’t stop em.

5 Likes

So PvP is better in Cata, good to know.

5 Likes

theres plenty of good pvt realms around man, sucks its not the ppl that own the rights but its the only way really

1 Like

Dungeon finder was in original wrath. So I don’t understand why this was a game changer for you.

5 Likes

cata pvp so fun

3 Likes

Is it though? You’re a rogue so…

yea sub cata pvp like best rog ever had man was sooo fun im not even liike trolling

2 Likes

I’d edit that curse word before you get timed out btw

I’m actually interested in PvP for Cata, Mage getting Wall of Fog (or whatever it’s called) really makes me interested in playing it.

1 Like

LOL im not even joking i had 2 85 rogs in cata and played constantly it was so fun to me

1 Like

def play it

1 Like

I even have an 80 Rogue that I can play!

This is me (only has Furious Glad gear) haven’t raided and I haven’t done dungeons but that’ll change in Cata.

1 Like

im actually jels bc i dont have my 80 anymore because my wow1 got suspended for 18 months lolo so i have to level another human rog and prob undead like i did in cata

1 Like

you enjoyed matches full of bots weird bro

2 Likes

Cata PvP is good, Cata raiding is good, Cata questing is good. I feel like the big issue is that Cata just overstayed its welcome originally. I feel like people got burnt out and then persuaded by content streamers who dunked on it to hate it. Use this opportunity to form a new opinion.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to trying Cata, i only heard how horrible and bad it was but usually when people say those things they are just bitter people.

I never played cata and cant wait.

3 Likes

Yeah sad state of things for people that want to stay on wotlk but they can’t. I guess time to check out other games out there while watching from afar if this classic team changes their behavior towards the main expansion and actually put focus on here rather all their resources and power on a custom server…