Malorne Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Malorne (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Tinimus, Da Plunderin Pirates guild leader we moved to Malorne from Ner’Zhul, looking for Morgothian and other old friends.

1 Like

IM STILL HERE?! Anyone i used to roll with back in the day, this character this guild.
Shamanek. Sevris ,forsakensouldier, Thejuiceboxbandit, Mortalslayer, n0cturnalshadow, Brax, Savlin, Blindhide any other former guildies!!

1 Like

Hi there , i used to play with different sets of people in malorne server, i used to be an undead rogue , i remember Grantis, Bloodlust, hope to see some old Friends in game.

I was Nightsticks a tauren shaman in Just Another Snake Cult.
Looking for Olaf, Monyea, Primvera, Bloodshammy, Wasabi, and Humanbomb.

My name was Ompalompa / Umpa. I was a warlock class officer for the guild . Looking for my old guildmates!

Was an undead rogue, orc hunter and orc warrior while on Malorne.

Raided with the guilds Infallible and Man Up

Rogue and hunter had same name as now (Deffekt)
Warrior was Iwearcloth

I think I know you!

I was Nightsticks a tauren shaman in Just Another Snake Cult.
Looking for Olaf, Monyea, Primvera, Bloodshammy, Wasabi, and Humanbomb.

Brainsbrains of Tempest. Most of the guys are back together and ready to raid again but if any of the old guidies or randoms we use to kill world bosses with want to join we plan on playing Alliance this time around on a server yet to be decided. Message or add me on discord (Brainsbrains#8258)

hey guys, I haven’t played Malorne releam for years, since 6 months before pre-bc came out I played on this server before it died after bc ended. if you know ( HitLock undead warlock ) that’s was my name in the past. I also looking for Wozler, Deathstroke, Ket, Kplaxx, Feds, and PG. Guilds: APEX, Murder inc.

Rhob Troll Rogue
Guilds:

Reverence (formally Tribes of Blackhand from Deathwing)
We took the free transfer option to Malorne when it was created because the login queues were wrecking our raid nights.

Fever - I joined in TBC and we were getting Server Firsts on a lot of bosses back then in BT, Sunwell etc.

Some of us are in contact and returning for Classic

1 Like

Rudiustavius undead mage

Transferred over when the free servers transfers started was in Reverence with Rhob and then I can’t remember if it was this server but there was also Jokers Wild in BC

Darbycrash, looking for any members from iCrit. Moved to malorne from shattered hand.

1 Like

Raab I remember you! You still playing huh?

I was in Fever for BT/Sunwell. Stopped playing right around Muru. I was a holy paladin.

Anyone from Remorseless on here?

1 Like

Cheroba - Resto Druid

Was in Nerve during the infamous Popsicle’s video during Naxx.

Grimin - Hostile. (formerly Warmongers on Ner’Zhul server) Lookin for Itolamis, Kimmurriel, Woode, Nehalem, you guys still around?

Played with fever for TBC as Aleonie, was raiding during bt/sunwell and t5/4. Anyone been able to get a hold Parmenion or Shikaka? Nehalem, Blackberries, Thala or Trogi maybe?

Parm on my friends list I could pass along your BNET. Spoke to Nehalem a couple of months ago and as ever he was too cool for school and shat all over the idea of classic . :slight_smile: