Mal'Ganis Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Mal’Ganis (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Relmesh, Forsaken Warlock. Realm of Decay. Grog Addicts. Extreme Pugz. Apocalypse. Ascent. Giant Censored Robots. Elitist Jerks.

I’m looking for all the wonderful people from these guilds and the plenty others on Mal’Ganis that existed during my times throughout the game. Some of my most treasured friends are already with me for this journey to the past and while others still can’t join, I remember you fondly and wish you well.

3 Likes

Hey Ralmesh, many players have gathered together in a Vanilla Mal’ganis Discord server. PM me on Discord at Chadius#3712 and I can get you an invite.

Aral the tauren druid, Legend of Birds/Goon Squad. Also Kathri the undead warlock. Looking to reconnect with folks I used to play with! I’ll hit up the discord too.

1 Like

Pathoria, Troll Priest, USDA Choice. Hope some of you are still around!

Zarograg, Orc Rogue, < The Shogunate > (This toon)

3 Likes

Arimala, Undead Priest. Minions of Septu, Apocalypse, Giant Censored Robots.
what up Relmesh

1 Like

Character: Broono, Tauren Warrior
Guild: The Divine Bovine

Scroggin, Undead Mage
Guild: Bad Anatomy

4 Likes

Thornstar/Spammoonfire, Tauren Druid
Dajuggernaut, Undead Mage
Guilds: Realm of Decay, Cursed, Curse of Eskatos, Keen Formation, Giant Censored Robots

Lookin for those past bros who want to bro out again.

2 Likes

Sci, Undead Rogue

Guild: Pastafarian

1 Like

Azool, Undead Mage

Guild: Goon Squad

Ilia, Femtroll Warrior. Many small guilds that detonated, then joined Aurora after they transferred. Had friends/alts in most of the guilds I see people here from in later expansions.

Karajin, Troll Hunter, zZq forever.

1 Like

I’d never leave you. I wouldn’t do that to you.

2 Likes

Relmesh smells.

Kajadin, GCR

I’ll be returning to a pve server as a female orc warrior, hoping to tank it up.

2 Likes

Sorry wrong character. Can’t delete for some reason.

Chaosinferno, Resto Shaman
Azeroth Mafia and Nothing Personal

Discord: Durchfall#3601

Hey Jedco! Not sure if you remember me, but i used to play with Evilrocks. he was my IRL buddie. My toon was Lockkness, undead Lock. I was also in GCR. I got my first LK kill with GCR