Malefic Cores from vendor

fk no I never wanna go in another horrific vision

1 Like

Its too many things that require echoes now tho.

1 Like

Gotta keep it a massive grind no matter what!

You guys want vendors, here have a vendor with everything but gear and we will make you play 100+ hour to buy what you need, except the gear of course.

did u guys see swifty lost his npc

Lol why though?

because he was accused of something that has yet to be proven and its 2020 and thats the world we live in

is he canceled

seems that way

just looked it up

jk i cant post this ill get owned but yeah looks fake to me

Yeah, there is zero reason for it to be so expensive.

Time played metric.

I’m gonna try for us boys.

1 Like

Game so bad, sit in lfg for hours to find healer for echo farm 2s or lfg a healer for 3s zzzzzz, now for my alts I also need to spam ques for any hope of catch up because for some reason I want to play alts

Also I have a new guild and blizzard won’t update (swifty gaming house lfm on moon guard)

1 Like

1300? Thats huge.

Ive played about 400 total.

Like I said zero reason

While I think they should vastly reduce the requirement to buy cloak upgrades, I’m actually happy that they at least introduced another way to catch up your cloak on alts.
Farming echoes is terrible, but at least if you want to you have the option to farm echoes to catchup your cloak faster.
The alternative is being 15+ weeks away from being caught up.

Do we tell him about the Mlx , RMx , Double destro teams that take 15 mins to fight ?

:confused:

1 Like

doing gods work

Oh, I assumed everyone would just automatically leave those games, because they’re trying to farm quickly and they don’t care about rating.

But I mean atleast most of that was fun and my character did damage not my gushing and cut of death