Malefic Cores from vendor

BFA is so bad that it is actually fun lol

1 Like

Depends what kind of gear system you want. Either way no system is perfect.

Vanilla required months of investment to be fully geared. BC required spamming bgs and several weeks of arena to be fully geared. Wrath required 2200. Both included a little bit of pve.

So, if games (including queue time and prep time) take about 3 minutes, that’s only like… 70.5 hours of arenas…

:sob:

Is Shadowlands coming out anytime soon?

inc: my rating below 2000 games played doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Meh, I like the change. Yes, It sucks that you have to farm echoes but at this point in time, Ive gotten so efficient at farming echoes its not even a thing. :slightly_smiling_face:

i interpreted that as up to the current cap, but im probably wrong. like what you could have otherwise earned up to that point? idk.

I don’t think i’ve ever played 2,000 games in a season before. not on one character.

I don’t want to be “that” guy but remember MOP/WoD where you could legitimately boost a max level alt, grind honor gear for 20 hours straight in BGs then go into arena and farm 27k conquest and be done with gearing?

Yes the grind was still long but I remember playing easily 8 alts a season back then, I even still had a character on EU I would still play.

Times change I guess, this patch is so alt-unfriendly it just hurts to even think about comparisons to past expansions.

GGs guess I’m stuck with just hpal and disc

4 Likes

you could also keep up weekly cause cap didnt take 3 hours

oh and the only thing you had to do was cap :sob:

1 Like

Yeah lets not even go there with the whole weekly roulette wheel boxes system

What a mess

1 Like

I havent played 2000 matches this season. If I combined my 2s and 3s, i’ve played 1300 arena matches this season. :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :hugs: :wink: :blush: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Every core should just apply double the resistance until you’re caught up

At least cut the time in half if they’re not going to move away from this system

2 Likes

you forgot having an extra full gushing wound set if youre actually trying to be competitive

versa amp for rmx
gush for w/e else
sometimes mix

pretty much 100k echoes ROFL

also forgetting sockets and how time gated that is so you will still be behind in some way EVEN IF YOU GET THE 100K ECHOES + multiple gear sets to use corrupts on

rip the days of doing some bgs w the boys and then just spamming 2s for a few days to get ur gear mostly up to par with everyone else

1 Like

Okay, so you can buy as many as you want up to 92 resistance which is the cap. They edited their original post to clarify.

1 Like

Absolutely disgusting… Really encourages me to work on that alt of mine :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah… or the alternative of 300+ M15’s, which if your even good enough to average 30 minute runs will still take 150+ hours of pure PvE grinding not including the time to run to the dungeon and start the key.

Which you know, is probably more like 300 hours of pure grinding when you consider you won’t start right at +15 in crap gear and you will probably overtime keys to 45mins - 1 hour for a while

1 Like

Also why the f does a core not drop out of the PvP chest or something yet? Even as just an additional catch up mechanics as clearly they’re looking at catch up (even if they’re doing it wrong).

PvP lives matter :pray:

4 Likes

this isn’t a great catch up mechanic but holy fk it helps me so much

should of just uncapped the amount of cores from vision full clears since vessels were 1750 echoes already that way we could farm sockets and catchup but thats too logical i think

3 Likes